Streams

Seth

Do you guys like me streaming all the time, or do you want me to only stream when I have content to demonstrate live? I could do both such as having planned streams that are announced in the forum whereas people can plan accordingly to meet them.

• Like 3

I love ur streams! I keep waiting for them to come up! I rlly hope u plan certain times for streams so we can all schedule it!!! :)

I was just thinking that earlier, thanks for validating that idea for me. The best time to stream seems to be late at night. Although, which days to do it most likely on the weekend. I'm going to do planned streams every week on Friday and Saturday at 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST (times may differ such as going longer or shorter). I also want to try to make my streams more entertaining, so I am going to come up with events and try to do as little of programming as possible since not many people really like to see me code, but develop content and the like.
  • Like 2

The good thing is that if anyone misses the streamyou can always watch it offline, by going to Seth's Profile --> Past Broadcasts.

I've been deleting them, going to upload a condensed version of my stream to a YouTube account once I start planning them out. Right now, I am relatively new to streaming and want to get decent before saving my trial runs. Although, I will keep my last broadcast which is still available.

I've been deleting them, going to upload a condensed version of my stream to a YouTube account once I start planning them out. Right now, I am relatively new to streaming and want to get decent before saving my trial runs. Although, I will keep my last broadcast which is still available.

Or u can be cheap like me and go into Inprivate/Incognito and get another trial ;3, but it would be easier to upload them YouTube since some people can watch the stream at a certain time and stuff like that.

Twitch has real time comments, but Youtube doesn't, well not that I know for streaming. So you most likely won't be able to do real time/streaming events with Youtube.

YouTube has real-time commenting, but I like Twitch more for streaming. The comment system is far superior in Twitch though, and YouTube monitors its content much more strictly than Twitch. That's why the YouTube uploads would be edited and modified to fit their ToS.

Wait What Streams? You Stream Well Fuck.......... But I Think Twitch Is Better.

There's a sidebar called Seth's Development Stream. You may follow my Twitch or wait for me to post in the shoutbox every Friday and Saturday around 7:00 CST which I will be streaming on Twitch and will be working on uploading condensed versions of them to YouTube. I never said I would stream on YouTube.

As a side note, I need someone who is able to edit my livestreams and condense the content for YouTube, I would do it, but I am too busy working on the game itself. You may learn how to apply 

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I enjoy the streams, I've been a little inactive a bit these past few days but been trying to catch up with your streams.

I'd like to see more streams, really enjoying them.