Bank and Right Click Menu

Seth

Orcnan pretty much summed it up, someone rules the money or a village by tyranny its easy, kill the bugger and make him go through the perma death system, and if i recall correctly there are some organisations wanting to "hand loans out for services or payment ect ect"

I don't mind if you dont add X thing for Y reason after all its your choice as the developers, but it would add a whole new dimension to the RP aspect of the game which has drawn most of us here which also is the same for crosswise whole idea thread

• Like 1

Orcnan pretty much summed it up, someone rules the money or a village by tyranny its easy, kill the bugger and make him go through the perma death system, and if i recall correctly there are some organisations wanting to "hand loans out for services or payment ect ect"

That sounds interesting, it is something to consider later down the road though.

With that corruption idea, I also want to talk about kages and the monthly elections. Could it be possible that a tyrannic kage can continue rule by opression(not allowing another election). Would that be too strong of a storyline, would the administrators step into ninja affairs? Damn, just thinking of this just makes my brain go berserk with the possibilities we can do with a in-depth game.

Just imagine Seth, the Hiruken(Random surname) rule where the Hiruken family rules over Konoha for 5 years(ninjatime-5months). And some legendary ninja assassinates the 4th Son and the reign of terror is over. In those 5 years we can have an extermination of a specific group and banishing those who go against his rule. We can have revolutions, a clash for freedom  :blush: .  Lol..

Just looking  at this makes me think of how many tyrant like organizations are going to take over

Organizations are not clans in the game, they are just child forums of our community. Also, you can earn Silver Shinobi to be able to create an organization.

Organizations are not clans in the game, they are just child forums of our community. Also, you can earn Silver Shinobi to be able to create an organization.

But then doesn't that just make the organizations Akatsuki & Anbu useless? since one is about bringing peace (in their own views) and another is to protect the kages

But then doesn't that just make the organizations Akatsuki & Anbu useless? since one is about bringing peace (in their own views) and another is to protect the kages

It's just for RPing and organizing events within the game. Maybe in the future organizations will be able to be linked with clans, but that is not something that is planned at this time.

It's just for RPing and organizing events within the game. Maybe in the future organizations will be able to be linked with clans, but that is not something that is planned at this time.

I see very well, still expect me when i rule the Akatsuki to create chaos :p

A small change to the bank design. Instead of limiting equipment to one per slot, as long as the item is exactly the same you can have more than one per slot. If for example the item has different stats from being randomized then it will use multiple ones instead.

I've been away for a while due to training, but these updates are very nice. I didn't take the time to read through all of the post, but I am curious as to if you will be able to some how upgrade bank and carried item space later in the game.

• 1 month later...