Add Kumogakure And Iwagakure

Phenom

Question

Besides, too many villages would be counter productive unless there was enough players to fill them all up.

I'm not sure how many players will be active once the game is up. For 5 villages I'd say you would need around 200+ active players for it to be fun.

Besides, too many villages would be counter productive unless there was enough players to fill them all up.

I'm not sure how many players will be active once the game is up. For 5 villages I'd say you would need around 200+ active players for it to be fun.

Sorry guys but I am very postive that Otokagure isnt a real village. Now there is a Land of Sound like there is a Land of Fire but the Village Otokagure isnt a real village.

Initially, Orochimaru claimed that he founded this village so that skilled ninja would find their purpose in life without being beholden to the fickle and warmongering priorities of the Five Great Shinobi Countries. In actuality, Otogakure is not really a village, but a giant laboratory composed of various hideouts and bases scattered throughout the Land of Sound and various other countries.

Sorry guys but I am very postive that Otokagure isnt a real village. Now there is a Land of Sound like there is a Land of Fire but the Village Otokagure isnt a real village.

Initially, Orochimaru claimed that he founded this village so that skilled ninja would find their purpose in life without being beholden to the fickle and warmongering priorities of the Five Great Shinobi Countries. In actuality, Otogakure is not really a village, but a giant laboratory composed of various hideouts and bases scattered throughout the Land of Sound and various other countries.

I think that's mainly their take on how Orochimaru misuses his village as a laboratory for experimenting. Doesn't seem as though they're literally saying it isn't a village. I believe it has a Damiyo, and If it does then it's a country/village. 

I think that's mainly their take on how Orochimaru misuses his village as a laboratory for experimenting. Doesn't seem as though they're literally saying it isn't a village. I believe it has a Damiyo, and If it does then it's a country/village. 

I have looked everywhere and I cant find any info on it having a damiyo. All I keep finding is that the village itself never actually exsisted as in their was no Actual village like there is Konoha and you see the hokage house, shops and etc. All it keeps saying is that it was never a village and it just a bunch of labotories scattered around the land of sound and also in other varouis areas. Also Orochimaru didnt even take over a village he took over the Land of Sound which was originally named the Land of Rice paddies and never had a village. Oro came and changed the name and said he created a village that never exsisted.

• Sound controls territory, and is marked on Naruto's world map.
  • Sound has its own headband for its shinobi.

Sounds like a village to me.

Also, quoting the Naruto Wikipedia doesn't prove anything.

• Sound controls territory, and is marked on Naruto's world map.
  • Sound has its own headband for its shinobi.

Sounds like a village to me.

Also, quoting the Naruto Wikipedia doesn't prove anything.

Sounds controls no territory because Sound doesnt even exsist anymore. Land of Sound = Land of rice paddies 

Sound also doesnt have its own headband since it doesnt even exsist.

Orochimaru Made all that stuff up to make it look like there was a village when there really wasn't this just adds to the mans genuis.

Example: If I buy an area and tell you tommorrow that theirs an entire community living their and I even show you pictures of people living at the place but when You actually travel to the place you see nothing that means yea I owned the area but the community i claimed to be there never exsisted I just made it look like it did so I can be underground doing experiments on people. 

Also its not marked on the current Naruto world map and the one your seeing is after Oro took over it. Land of Sound is the Land of Rice Paddies.

This my Friend is Fact aslong as you read the manga and keep up with the story.

Originally known as the Land of Rice Fields (??? Ta no Kuni?, English TV: "Land of Rice Paddies"), a small country sharing a border with the Land of Fire. But when Orochimaru took control of the country, he renamed it the Land of Sound (??? Oto no Kuni?) and founded Otogakure (????? Otogakure no Sato?, lit. "Village Hidden in Sound"). Though Orochimaru claimed that it was created so any ninja can find purpose without subjugation to the Five Ninja Nations, Otogakure is actually multiple assorted lairs and laboratories located within the Land of Sound and outside it meant to enable Orochimaru to utilize the ninja he took under his wing in a series of experiments to achieve his goals.

Sounds controls no territory because Sound doesnt even exsist anymore. Land of Sound = Land of rice paddies 

Orochimaru Made all that stuff up to make it look like there was a village when there really wasn't this just adds to the mans genuis.

Example: If I buy an area and tell you tommorrow that theirs an entire community living their and I even show you pictures of people living at the place but when You actually travel to the place you see nothing that means yea I owned the area but the community i claimed to be there never exsisted I just made it look like it did so I can be underground doing experiments on people. 

Also its not marked on the current Naruto world map and the one your seeing is after Oro took over it. Land of Sound is the Land of Rice Paddies.

Funny thing is, the manga only confirms what I've been saying. 

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-73-4/naruto/chapter-68.html

http://i28.mangapanda.com/naruto/39/naruto-1961679.jpg

Edited by Feezus

^so wrong.... you're getting your information from filler.

http://i28.mangapanda.com/naruto/39/naruto-1961679.jpg <--- with your logic grass doesn't exist since we haven't seen their village... Orochimaru hideout=/=hidden sound village.

Orochimaru is the founder doesn't mean he has to be in the village 24/7

@Feezus @Southend_boi Can we Please like not argue about this anymore ok. Btw Your manga pictures provide outdated information because at that time in the manga we though it was a village and when Naruto and friends actually went looking for sound they didnt find it. They just found a hideout. Also that ninja in that picture is Orochimaru and ofc Kabuto his right hand man would say its a village...... Seriously though I end on that note this has gotten off topic.