Jutsus And Shops

Whack

Haha I like the option where it says I don't wanna take crap from you(or whatever it says lol), I wonder what happens when you click that option O.O lol a kick in the face? Banned from the store xD. Well in any case I like the way the interface looks.The npc's will have a different types of clothing on right? or will they stay naked. Also is that how much space will actually be for inventory? or will their be things like backpacks or an extra ninja pouch that increases your inventory space?

• Like 1

Haha I like the option where it says I don't wanna take crap from you(or whatever it says lol), I wonder what happens when you click that option O.O lol a kick in the face? Banned from the store xD. Well in any case I like the way the interface looks.The npc's will have a different types of clothing on right? or will they stay naked. Also is that how much space will actually be for inventory? or will their be things like backpacks or an extra ninja pouch that increases your inventory space?

They will have clothes on, that was just a test sprite. I don't know about backpacks.

• Like 1

Looking good! I just saw pics of this game and I got excited tight away, so I guess that's a good thing for the game :)

Had the same reflex as a guy here : will it be possible to expand the size of the inventory? or is it unlimited to start from?

Hiding Jutsu : can we have an estimate of how long it is ON until it goes out all by itself?

Thanks and keep up the good work!