Suggestions ~

GetsugaOLD

Question

17 answers to this question

I disagree with your post. Like Iman said, sharigan users aren't the only ones who can learn it, they just don't have the common drawback with it, which is causing tunnel vision, leaving you wide open. Your other suggestion is equally as bad because That would negate the purpose of having more or less chakra them someone else. Someone with 100 chakra shouldn't be able to only use 10 skills (10% each) when someone with 10000 chakra is using the same skills and its taking up 10% each as well. That's just absurd. In the other hand, I would suggest skills being able to be charged up.

Thats why Im saying non sharingan users should have drawback.. I mentioned that after.

Also some skills would take more eprcentage, not just 10%. The reason to make it take a percentage would be because the jutsu is charged more with chakra, so there it motive ot hvae higher chakra because your ninjutsu are more powerful.

The point isn't which individual skill takes more chakra then the next. Why should a Fire ball take 50 chakra from someone with 100 chakra when a user with 1000 chakra is losing 500 chakra? Let's also assume that they're both level 100. The Fireball still does the same damage but the chakra difference wouldn't make sense.

It would do different damage! The more chakra put in a move the more powerful. How many times must I say this. Let me throw out another example

If Genin A has 200 chakra and Genin B has 100 chakra and both of them cast the same justu that takes 10% of both of their chakras. Genin A would win.

I see the cup half full, but you are pissing in it.

First suggestion, I guess the drawback would be okay, if you're not a uchiha

Second suggestion is a really bad suggestion. The people above me have pointed out valid points into why its not. First being it would defeat the purpose in getting higher chakra. Second being, If this was added, people would abuse this(I would). If I go pure Ninjutsu damage and pure Chakra. This would allow me to DOUBLE probably TRIPLE my Ninjutsu damage. People would have so much damage it would be retarded. 

Now just because you worked in 15+ games definitely does not give you any credibility in making a bad suggestion somehow into a good one.

Second idea will be bad for balancing. It would be nonsense if all adding chakra really did was make Jutsus more powerful. We already have stats to make specific kinds of Jutsus more powerful. If you are a ninjutsu user for example. Intellect stat makes your ninjutsus damage scale for example. While chakra stat will give you the ability to use more of them in a single fight or period of time. Finding a good balance is a challenge, and there will be a variety of builds players will be able to come up with that will involve using these stats being used in different ways. One might also argue that being a pure ninjutsu user is useless because in between cast times you are weak, that's where hybrids come in etc.

I didn't think your idea was all that bad, I just thought it'd be too difficult to apply to a game (hence why I didn't post until now).

But with all suggestions, not everyone will agree, which is why it's important not to get defensive or backlash when people are offering constructive criticism and feedback. Your idea did sound good. But your attitude doesn't, so you should try to be a little more open minded to hearing criticism ... or just avoid posting your ideas publicly.

Just a suggestion.

• Like 1