Tossing This Out There.

GetsugaOLD

Question

Feel free to hate it or whatever.

I'd like to suggest that sparring with someone can raise your ability to work together, which in turn gives a mild boost when you squad up/team up. Like how genin have squads and they are put together to make them all get stronger together. Another example would be how AKatsuki always had 2 people as partners and they somewhat complimented each others abilities.

14 answers to this question

Team Work Level would be nice, add in Courage for when you take on higher level enemies and Honor for when you save a team mate by healing them after they are about to die. Commitment based on the performance on missions.

I would assume that the devs prefer true teamwork to be a group of people who actually fight well together and complement one another. Adding a stat boost as a variable and calling it teamwork is kind of a bland way to go about it. There are those who know real teamwork, and the honey badgers who will throw their most powerful area of effect attacks at a single enemy, hitting several allies without even thinking twice.

• Like 5

I would assume that the devs prefer true teamwork to be a group of people who actually fight well together and complement one another. Adding a stat boost as a variable and calling it teamwork is kind of a bland way to go about it. There are those who know real teamwork, and the honey badgers who will throw their most powerful area of effect attacks at a single enemy, hitting several allies without even thinking twice.

Preach it brutha' Sorry, I like the idea of teams working together. But I don't think this is the only way or a good way to encourage teamwork.

Still mad about old air bullets