Make this impossible, or people will quit.. EVERYONE READ

Stephen

Exodus =/= GOA so either your argument is invalid or you're talking about the wrong game. You could have just as easily compared 'botting' or what GOA players called ezing to the original posts view. 

Edit: My 2 cent, I never personally looked down on ezers, because I am one myself. What I can say though is it helps point out early flaws that can be patched very easily for when full release comes around. Kind of like people who "help find bugs", they're usually the bug abusers. 

The purpose of the comparison was to establish a correlation between botting and buying edits. Both are cheap ways to win at the game. That is where the comparison ends. I am not comparing games, I am not comparing Exodus to the Original GOA, I'm comparing botting to edits. Because they both take effort and hard work out of the equation. 

Which is cheap.

Or they believe in playing the game how it's meant to be played, or even more simplistic, fairness.

I truely understand where your coming from, but at the end of the day we're still playing the game. That's like people who do good deeds in GTA ... who cares let them play the game how ever it pleases them.

All I'm gonna say is worry about your damn self, if you don't wanna bot don't and if you do go ahead. Stop worrying about what someone else is doing .... fucking nosy ass neighbors acting like they checking their male box in the night type ass niggas.

All I'm gonna say is worry about  your damn self, if you don't wanna bot don't and if you do go ahead. Stop worrying about what someone else is doing .... fucking nosy ass neighbors acting like they checking their male box in the night type ass niggas.

That mind your business shit doesn't really mean anything. You mean to tell me you've never had an opinion on something that wasn't your business? We all have, because we all have opinions. You just happen to disagree with mine. Besides, botting affects everyone that will play this game to some extent, so it is our business.

The purpose of the comparison was to establish a correlation between botting and buying edits. Both are cheap ways to win at the game. That is where the comparison ends. I am not comparing games, I am not comparing Exodus to the Original GOA, I'm comparing botting to edits. Because they both take effort and hard work out of the equation. 

Which is cheap.

:huh: That clearly didn't register. I was basically saying that the original GOA did not have purchasable edits registering your comparison invalid, unless you meant Naruto Exodus, which may have been why you got the response you got from Sipher. 

Anyways, it's not even a good comparison if that's what you want to argue. Purchasing an edit is a lot less work, and since it's monetary people often look past it. (It's not cheap either, most the time. ;)) On the other hand, someone who scripts/bots has to make no monetary trade for their advantage or disadvantage [(...) depending on how successful their script is at getting what they need to achieve done]. Now, had you compared 'ezers' from GOA to a standalone game's common 'botters', then you'd have a fair weighed comparison. 

:huh: That clearly didn't register. I was basically saying that the original GOA did not have purchasable edits registering your comparison invalid, unless you meant Naruto Exodus, which may have been why you got the response you got from Sipher. 

Anyways, it's not even a good comparison if that's what you want to argue. Purchasing an edit is a lot less work, and since it's monetary people often look past it. (It's not cheap either, most the time. ;)) On the other hand, someone who scripts/bots has to make no monetary trade for their advantage or disadvantage [(...) depending on how successful their script is at getting what they need to achieve done]. Now, had you compared 'ezers' from GOA to a standalone game's common 'botters', then you'd have a fair weighed comparison. 

I never played the original GOA, only the rips so I've always referred to all of them as GOA. Yes, I was talking about Exodus and the like, I see what you were saying now.

In response to my comparison being invalid, I don't see how. From my experience in gaming people who pay to win and people who cheat to win (botters) are all in the same boat. In both instances, the player takes a shortcut. They don't put in the time or dedication to build their character and opt for a shortcut, which gives them an unfair (in my opinion) advantage over people that actively play the game. Granted grinding is supposedly going to have little effect on how quickly one levels, but cheap is cheap.

All I'm gonna say is worry about  your damn self, if you don't wanna bot don't and if you do go ahead. Stop worrying about what someone else is doing .... fucking nosy ass neighbors acting like they checking their male box in the night type ass niggas.

The problem with your opinion is that this isn't a single player game and the actions you make affect the rest of the community.

• Like 1

Despite being closed, this is something I was already aware of before reading this topic. I noticed people talking about creating their bots in global chat the other day - I just hadn't prioritized it. Botting is not allowed and everyone doing it will not be allowed to do it for long.

• Like 2