Alpha Test 2 Update 2

Ueda

Dear Ninjas, I'm glad to inform everyone that server has been actively running without crashes for the past 7 hours.

As such, I'm pleased to announce that our Alpha Test 2 will continue as planned from this moment onward, any other server crashes will be considered minor compared to what we have had to deal with in the past 2 days.

We have our new programmers Dawid R & Seth to thank for all the hours put into fixing these bugs causing the crashes. (not even exaggerating here) Nin Online wouldn't have made it through this without these two. In all honesty, this rocky start has not been easy for any of us. But things will only get better from here! We have to thank all the members who have shown only understanding and support to the staff as we pushed through the tough situation. I'm glad that we have such loyal supporters, some who even went through the trouble of sending us motivational PMs and thanking the team for the hard work. Thank you everyone! We will commence the Alpha Test 2 Phase 2 (Open Alpha) in a few days time, so stay tuned for an announcement! Regards, Rory

• Like 7

Aww, nice picture. I like that konohagakure high fence part, really looks sexi. Hope servers still up when i'm at home in 40 minutes X_X. Last period of school(last class) Yes I know i'm on nin online forums in school >_>

Thank you! It's pieces like that which people rarely notice, of course they see the Konoha Academy, the Hospital etc. but nobody looks at the fence and realize that took more than an hour for me to make.