Alpha Test 2 Update

Ueda

Dear Ninjas,

The Alpha Test 2 server is down temporarily but indefinitely until we manage to solve the server crashes.
Once this is settled, the alpha will continue as planned. The Gold and Silver ninjas will continue to have early access and we will continue finding more bugs to weed out before opening to the public.

Posted Image
Credit to @Rinno for this wonderful banner/picture!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible, but we do not have an ETA.
Check back regularly to see when it goes Live again, but please refrain from spamming our staff and/or forums regarding this.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 2

I never noticed that the headbands go on top of the hair, instead of under lol

There will be different headbands to match different styles players may prefer! I'm going to be doing one which wears under and one above, as well as Zabuza style, Kakashi style, worn as a belt etc.

• Like 1

There will be different headbands to match different styles players may prefer! I'm going to be doing one which wears under and one above, as well as Zabuza style, Kakashi style, worn as a belt etc.

Will you find it helpful if we start a bug-report-thread where we update with all the "smaller" bugs and mistakes in the game? If found.

sounds awesome (I wanted to suggest that xDD )

hope you fix resolution too :wub: