The Hokage Of The Nin-Online Universe.

Hokage Slash

The trolls from GOA probably forgot to read the rules and guidelines.

6. Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.

However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).

@Whack I humbly accept your offer to become your Successor as for the other stuff in the Topic, what happened to you Mist noobs brotherhood now one of them wants Hokage on a different game -Cool Story-

@ I guess you forgot who started pointing the gun here. Stop trying to make yourself look innocent because if you don't go around looking for trouble it won't come. You've been non-stop talking on my thread harassing players. Don't get mad when the players you harass talk back at you.

@Everyone else, Thank you for staying on topic and greeting me. It's not easy to continue a new game when you still have haters from another trying to make you look bad.

@ I guess you forgot who started pointing the gun here. Stop trying to make yourself look innocent because if you don't go around looking for trouble it won't come. You've been non-stop talking on my thread harassing players. Don't get mad when the players you harass talk back at you.   @Everyone else, Thank you for staying on topic and greeting me. It's not easy to continue a new game when you still have haters from another trying to make you look bad.

Tries to troll, plays the victim when he gets pounced on.

@Noble, Not my fault you guys get angry when you play with the fire. If someone were to read this topic from the beginning they would be able to infer that you guys are the ones looking for trouble. But you guys try to put the blame on me when your scheme of making me look bad goes down the hill. 

¯_(?)_/¯

@Noble, Not my fault you guys get angry when you play with the fire. If someone were to read this topic from the beginning they would be able to infer that you guys are the ones looking for trouble. But you guys try to put the blame on me when your scheme of making me look bad goes down the hill.  ¯_(?)_/¯

Irrelevant and cliché response from a low-class member. As I said before, I'd be more than happy to pay for your trolling classes.

Irrelevant and cliché response from a low-class member. As I said before, I'd be more than happy to pay for your trolling classes.

Shut up! You can't talk to Hokage-sama like that you lowly silver ranked member! :angry: