New Launcher Screenshots

Whack

The problem is its stylized, there's nothing real about the character. The lower body can be said to be wrong because of this. But then again, I know girls with skinny legs and thigh gaps, it's not painful at all. On the hand though, it's perfect the way it is, there isn't any broken joints or anything, just a bunch of kids complaining that her fingers can overextend.

Theres nothing stylized with a wrong skeletal structure. I'm not saying the thigh gap is painful, I'm talking about the skeleton. I'm saying if that was your skeleton, you'd most likely be in hospital. And I'm not saying that the art is bad. Its actually very good. I'm just saying that the anatomy is somewhat flawed. You don't need to get your panties in a twist about it, Rory.  

Oh idea. You should have a monthly player or something. Someone with the most RYO for the regular ninja, and someone else with the most kills or bounty for the missin nin on the launcher maybe a few months into the release. Looks awesome by the way, that artist money was well spent. 

Oh idea. You should have a monthly player or something. Someone with the most RYO for the regular ninja, and someone else with the most kills or bounty for the missin nin on the launcher maybe a few months into the release. Looks awesome by the way, that artist money was well spent. 

Thats player sided, its part of the roleplay to let everybody know who's bad, who's good, who's pro, who's noob, who's strong, who's weak, who's a criminal and whatnot.

Thats player sided, its part of the roleplay to let everybody know who's bad, who's good, who's pro, who's noob, who's strong, who's weak, who's a criminal and whatnot.

Yeah but tons of MMORPG's do this. Either on the launcher or on their official website