New Launcher Screenshots

Whack

Not bad, not bad at all.  Should have made the girl more sexier though.  Like, give her more bust and show off some more body.  Ya know, like that hentai look. mmmm sexy, I'm starting to get some naughty thoughts here.  I'm a bad boy, I've been a bad bad boy.   ;)  ;)  ;)  :p

Da fuq Shawn.. Haha, I'm glad everyone likes it!

so why rinnegan on the launcher is that going to be the most powerful eye or the eye we will never be able to get

Yes. Taki will smile and wink you to death with her rinnegan.

No, but all jokes aside (including the one Rory posted as I am typing this), it's only the artstyle ;)

Posted Image

Stylish, the anatomy of that hand is perfect.

To all the kids here with no knowledge on shit and who have never given a second look at a real hand.

Your joints can overextend, bend your arm slightly onwards and extend your fingers out all the way, this is what you get.

@Izuna @bakerai @Stylishninja

Actually, there is. The lower body would actually be really painful if you had that kind of bone structure. Anyway, having a thigh gap that large would mean she has no muscle in her thighs. She would also have very frail bones with that kind of skeleton.  

• Like 1

For your knowledge, sometimes art doesn't need to be real, alright? And people that are complaining about that "hand", please, try to do a better one, more perfect. There are people who have no concept of how long it takes to make something like this, indeed... I call this people, "poor and ungrateful".

I know how long it takes for art like that, alright? I'm just saying that a lot of that skeleton structure is incorrect. Some people don't like the fact that the structure is wrong, and I'm one of those people. It just annoys me. People here are saying how the bone structure is "perfect" when its not. Me and my friend are just stating our opinions, okay?

The problem is its stylized, there's nothing real about the character. The lower body can be said to be wrong because of this. But then again, I know girls with skinny legs and thigh gaps, it's not painful at all. On the hand though, it's perfect the way it is, there isn't any broken joints or anything, just a bunch of kids complaining that her fingers can overextend.