New Login System and Possibly a Release Date

Abhi

Now for the best part, the Release Date. I don't want to spoil on the fun so I am not going to say much. But what I can say is that it is coming soon. (Within the next 10 days.) If anyone wants to guess when its coming up, please do so in their posts in this topic. Please do not create multiple topics discussing it. 

^

Tomorrow is the 10'th day is it not?

are you guys fucking kidding me

Well now that everyone has seen what we've been up to.. I hope you guys understand when I say, there's still a lot to do. We definitely won't be able to make a re-release within the next 10 days. So hold your horses for a little while! We apologize.

-Rory

Well now that everyone has seen what we've been up to.. I hope you guys understand when I say, there's still a lot to do. We definitely won't be able to make a re-release within the next 10 days. So hold your horses for a little while! We apologize.

-Rory

wow rory what a gr8 way to be a dick good job a+

-Rory

People are just excited Izuna, to play the game. Their only guessing when they think the game will be released. Don’t get so angry lol :p

This Shikamaru is not that Shikamaru, The Nara clan took him to the Rain village, because they afraid from a new Akatsuki. His grandparents were Temari and Shikamaru. :) (In my profile picture, you can see his cloth. That is not green, like the Konoha's cloth.)

You're free to do this, but it's a horrible RP bio in my opinion. You will also get criticized a lot. I'd recommend doing something more original :)

This Shikamaru is not that Shikamaru, The Nara clan took him to the Rain village, because they afraid from a new Akatsuki. His grandparents were Temari and Shikamaru. :) (In my profile picture, you can see his cloth. That is not green, like the Konoha's cloth.)

According to the history its 200 years after the 4th ninja war meaning your grandparents are hella old and had kids very very late. Also means his parents are also very old. 

LOOL rory still said no one can have a naruto anime char name, even if theres a different story line to the name you still wont be able to use it baka! ;o