New Login System and Possibly a Release Date

Abhi

Glad to see yet another familiar face around here, gratz on dev Abhi. :)

"All Administrators will automatically become Game-Admins and all Developers will become Game-Mods. The same with Gold Shinbois."

Just a mistype I spotted. The shop and integrating it with the forums is great idea, hope it will work well. Also can't wait till the release, are there gonna be some more open alpha tests before release or not? :)

So your forum name is your ingame name? Would it be possible to change your in game name to something besides your forum name? I don't want to change my name to Samda, but I don't want to be TheLordSatan in game. Also, I hope you have a system against people using Naruto character's names. I've seen, Obito, Itachi, Izuna, Kakashi, and others.

So your forum name is your ingame name? Would it be possible to change your in game name to something besides your forum name? I don't want to change my name to Samda, but I don't want to be TheLordSatan in game. Also, I hope you have a system against people using Naruto character's names. I've seen, Obito, Itachi, Izuna, Kakashi, and others.

It will be your forum display name, I will be offering display name changes to everyone when we relaunch our alpha. Guys you got to take note we're re-releasing the alpha.

I agree but its not a crime? so why would rory take it out O.O

I agree but its not a crime? so why would rory take it out O.O

Because if it's supposed to be roleplay, and if the lore is Naruto in the future, would it make sense if someone was named after some god like Uchiha who almost killed everyone? Just an example, but because it's RP and the lore relates to Naruto's lore, it should not be allowed.