New Community

Clock

Question

Well since the game already come to the Hispanic world, I suggest you create a website / forum
Exclusive for Hispanic and so turn the game into something more international.

arguments:
1 · - It's Hard not to interact with people of the same speech
2 · - is difficult and exhausting to be in the Google Translator
3 · - Unable to Share Expontaneas things as serious All Translator

Estaria also create the Hispanic and Portuguese speaking community, as they are three basic languages??.

Sorry for the bad post since I use Google Translate, me in if I have only knowledge in the Language CSS and a bit, I'd say almost-nothing in php.

I'm from Venezuela (Latin America)

15 answers to this question

I don't see a single difference between Private messaging a person who speaks your language too, there's absolutely no need of this, it would slow down the development as it'd recquire to be checked/hire mods, whatnot.

Points against your argument:

1- Learn English.

2- Learn English.

3- Learn English.

I'll tell you this in spanish so you can understand it, excuse me everyone: Hablas español, el español es el idioma con más tiempos verbales del planeta y con un diccionario tan grande que se puede matar un oso golpeándolo con él. El inglés al contrario, es el idioma internacional por un motivo, es el idioma más sencillo y fácil de hablar, apréndelo que no cuesta NADA.

• Like 1

The game design team has adamantly stuck by the decision that all text inside the game remain in English - this also means no Japanese words from the manga. Its target audience is English-speaking players.

However, I realize that Naruto is much more popular in South America than anywhere else in the world, and for that reason a Spanish/Portuguese section of the forums may be something to consider in the future. At this time, I don't think it would be necessary; if the community ever had a substantial number of people who were fluent in Spanish or Portuguese but not English, and they felt it necessary to use the forums, then a case could be argued for a separate section.

The game design team has adamantly stuck by the decision that all text inside the game remain in English - this also means no Japanese words from the manga. Its target audience is English-speaking players.

However, I realize that Naruto is much more popular in South America than anywhere else in the world, and for that reason a Spanish/Portuguese section of the forums may be something to consider in the future. At this time, I don't think it would be necessary; if the community ever had a substantial number of people who were fluent in Spanish or Portuguese but not English, and they felt it necessary to use the forums, then a case could be argued for a separate section.

Say only that suggestion, because as you have already said South America is seen as a great power in the world, the anime are forever remembered, as in the case of Dragon Ball, Any Adult Child, Teen alla not seen Naruto / Dragon ball Z's because I had not have or TV, I like your idea more than mine sections, so we'll see what admin say.

I think if Hispanic players want a Spanish community they should just make an Hispanic in forum/in game group. Can we make groups here?

I don't see a single difference between Private messaging a person who speaks your language too, there's absolutely no need of this, it would slow down the development as it'd recquire to be checked/hire mods, whatnot.

1- Learn English.

2- Learn English.

3- Learn English.

I'll tell you this in spanish so you can understand it, excuse me everyone: Hablas español, el español es el idioma con más tiempos verbales del planeta y con un diccionario tan grande que se puede matar un oso golpeándolo con él. El inglés al contrario, es el idioma internacional por un motivo, es el idioma más sencillo y fácil de hablar, apréndelo que no cuesta NADA.

Have I mentioned that I like your style

Say only that suggestion, because as you have already said South America is seen as a great power in the world, the anime are forever remembered, as in the case of Dragon Ball, Any Adult Child, Teen alla not seen Naruto / Dragon ball Z's because I had not have or TV, I like your idea more than mine sections, so we'll see what admin say.

Yes, if our Hispanic community grows then I will go to bat for you guys. Have fun translating that one.

I think if Hispanic players want a Spanish community they should just make an Hispanic in forum/in game group. Can we make groups here?

You're saying you don't want them posting on this board at all, even if they were isolated?

Lol @Crosswire he said Naruto is more popular in South American than in Japan.. LOL

That isn't my name.

Anyway, all it takes is a bit of Google searching to determine popularity. Seems that it's on the rise more in Indonesia and Japan than previously, but it certainly used to be the case that it was most popular in South America. It's also true that the South American fan base is still of considerable size.

Don't be fooled into thinking Naruto is as popular in Japan as it is in the United States. We've popularized Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, but Japan is the epicenter of manga and anime. They're exposed to a wider variety of material than we are.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=naruto#q=naruto&cmpt=q

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=naruto#q=%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88&cmpt=q

Yes, if our Hispanic community grows then I will go to bat for you guys. Have fun translating that one.

You're saying you don't want them posting on this board at all, even if they were isolated?

That isn't my name.

Anyway, all it takes is a bit of Google searching to determine popularity. Seems that it's on the rise more in Indonesia and Japan than previously, but it certainly used to be the case that it was most popular in South America. It's also true that the South American fan base is still of considerable size.

Don't be fooled into thinking Naruto is as popular in Japan as it is in the United States. We've popularized Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, but Japan is the epicenter of manga and anime. They're exposed to a wider variety of material than we are.

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=naruto#q=naruto&cmpt=q

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=naruto#q=%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88&cmpt=q

No, they're so free to post here if they want, if its not against any rule to post in other languages.

1- Learn English.

2- Learn English.

3- Learn English.

Lol T_T

As Crosswise there is no need for a separate forum for a separate language right now. When there is a rush of people coming in who are familiar to other languages then English a separate forum will be created then. 

I don't see why we can't have a separate forum, I mean, I speak spanish too, but I don't have any place to do, and doing it though PMs it gets a bit tedious. Maybe not adding the forum now, but adding it into the future so we can make some guides (I'd be willing to if you want) for spanish-speaking players.