Nin Online 2nd Monthiversary

Ueda

Dear Shinobi,

As of today, Nin Online (or at least the current remake) is 2 months into development!
2 months ago, I decided I would bring Nin Online back to live, and release the game as quickly as possible. It has been a fun experience so far, bringing together a team of artists and programmers to build the game of my dreams.

To reach the state we are in within such a short amount of time is truly an impossible feat with such a small team. Most of the time we have been just Whack and I, but I am glad to be joined by my fellow artists working with us now.

Here's a shout out to them!
@Hishido @Keezus @Wolf @ @BlackOpselite

I'm also glad to have two very helpful forum moderators, who work their asses off to make sure I can focus my time on working on Nin Online instead of replying to questions and dropping ban hammers on the forum :) @Crosswise @

We all hope to bring Nin Online far, so do stick with us and support our development!

Here is one of my favorite moments in the early alpha test.

Posted Image

Regards,
Rory

• Like 8

Congratulations to everyone thus far to how everything is coming along! Even though it was just an alpha it was pretty amazing and addicting to play. We all know how hard you guys have been working on Nin and look forward to playing more and more in the future and witness the game develop and grow. Glad I could help contribute and become a gold member. It was great following up to alpha launch and seeing all the people that showed up for it! Thank you guys!  ^_^

Posted Image

• Like 1

Congratulations on your 2 month Monthiversary Nin Online and Staff, you have done a wonderful job and have shown the Community and any future players the potential that Nin Online has.. Hopefully this Project last a long time into an Naruto MMORPG  that every Naruto fan can play.