Ultimate Ninja Storm III

Prof Man

When is this game coming out, where can I buy it, and how much money will it cost?

winter 2013 no set date yet

buy it for PS3/Xbox at your local game store or online

PC can be bought through steam

and i dont think they have confirmed prices but £30-£40 or $50-$60 are reasonable prices

• Like 1

and i dont think they have confirmed prices but £30-£40 or $50-$60 are reasonable prices

Price is confirmed $40 usd

also $40 at gamestop and amazon http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-full+burst,28zu0

They still haven't released how much just the dlc would be though for those who already have the game :/

I have Steam, this is not problem. Do the Ultimate Ninja make multiplayer?

i might buy this but if i do i'm going to see some game play videos and what people think don't want to buy a game hat isn't good

The game is pretty awesome imo I love the gameplay and online battle seems realistic when you don't have someone trying to spam jutsu or using broken awakenings.... The one coming out in a couple of months is just the same thing as the one that came out earlier this year with basically some added dlc and supposedly slightly better graphics though I prefer the graphics the game already has.