'Free' Gold Membership Competition.

Stephen

ROUND I IS NOW OVER, PLEASE CHECK THE ROUND II PARTICIPANTS LIST BELOW FOR YOUR NAME

I'm thinking of a number between 0 and 100,000... Whoever can PM me this number or anything within 10 of it within 24 hours will receive a gold membership at my expense.

Oh, and you only get 2 guesses.

Here's a twist for you guys participating, everyone who guessed within 20,000 of the number will qualify for Round TwoAlso those of you who happened to properly guess my method to choosing the number will be allowed to qualify as well. I'll be explaining the premise to Round Two when the time is right.

Current Participants (Names will be crossed out upon failure of Round Two)

Kazume - 50,000

Ryoshi - 17,770 and 21,210

Adrenaline - 42,000
Drunken Guy - 24,867
Liomli - 13,498
Blastcore - 50,000
Joker1480 - 28,623
Jinxp - 25,000
Nigel - 30,000
FunkyFreshMonkey - 30,000
Hansuke - 42,999
Abhi2011 - 25,045
Sam - 20,000
Anarchy - 20,500
Megablue5 - 47,396
Simeonus (Guessed the Theme to my Number.)

The Number was: 31094

--------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 2 - Considering the fact that I unexpectedly got lazy and there are 14 survivors, this will be the final round of this competition and the next competition will begin on August 12th 2013.

To those of you who had the luck to make it into the list of Participants, I am thinking of a Naruto Character this time and they were one of the Ninja to have participated in the first Chuunin exam of the series.. Your task is to send me a picture of the ninja, while they were participating in the exam.

ALSO IF THERE IS NO WINNER OF ROUND TWO, then we will begin another contest where everyone is welcomed to try again.

• Like 5

Chances are no one will guess it.

Should try to make some puzzle or something if this doesn't work.

That is the point of it actually, for someone NOT to guess the number O.O. Sure the odds are stupid low of you guessing the number but hey, what IF you do guess it. This guy is basically wasting $20 on a stranger, and its not like you're paying to enter this contest or investing anything into this. You just need pure luck to win it.

Then again, it could be unfair. If someone does guess the number correctly Noimo can just say its not the number O.O lmao. Who cares anyways, like I said before its not like someone is investing money to enter this.