Why is the server down?

Ueda

Hey everyone, The stress tests have been very useful for us and we have managed make the server much more stable. We also solved a major lag issue and found plenty of bugs we need to fix. For now, we are taking the server down while we work on fixing some of these bugs and addressing these issues. The reason I have decided to do this as too much trouble is spawning from the players being unsure of things and being unable to get in the game. I would like to apologize on how poorly managed everything was in these few days, we will learn from these experiences and do much better in the near future! As such, the server will remain down until further notice. Thank you for all your time, I'm glad to see, so many enjoying the game despite the lack of content. As I've stressed before, the content we've presented in this early alpha test are only for testing! There will not be a scorpion and wolf infestation problem in Konoha. If you would like to participate in closed tests, be sure to donate to be a gold member, as you will be given priority in any closed tests. Look forward to more updates soon! For the rest, just look forward to our re-release! Regards, Rory

• Like 3