Truce with Sand Village [RP]

Ueda

1 minute ago, Arufa said:

Not like sand killed me for walking past bounty spot today owo

What do you expect, if we're doing this to them? You think they'll just sit there and watch other sandies get killed. We'd do the same thing lol. Matter fact if it was us we would have gathered 30 NINJAS and raided them, since that's what we've been doing. 

6 minutes ago, Deathmall said:

Not like Indra walked into Sand and killed 6 people lol.. for his mission. During this truce.

A mission is a mission dude. Don't blame him for getting Waging War. He has no control over it and they aren't the most friendly towards Indra. :/ He was just doing a mission but everyone is just too soft to take it that way

1 minute ago, Artwork said:

A mission is a mission dude. Don't blame him for getting Waging War. He has no control over it and they aren't the most friendly towards Indra. :/ He was just doing a mission but everyone is just too soft to take it that way

Yes but you need to understand, he's just being selfish at this point. I've seen lots of people get that mission (including sandies that have asked me) and actually pay ryo to some one in order to kill them multiple times to avoid causing mayhem. It's more like village-rules that are being implemented, once we have stable ranks and all filled up maybe RP-related things would go smoother.

35 minutes ago, Artwork said:

You can't always be in RP mode. @Deathmall 

That's true, but for something like this come on now lol. This ESPECIALLY should be rpable, I don't want to fuel the fire more than I have, but Artwork if you have common sense you know this could work-out. Once people start getting punished for this, is when it'll start working in my opinion. "oh but it's not fair I have a mission" well suck it up so does everyone else that gets it, and there has only been a few people who have actually crossed the line from what i've seen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Artwork said:

You can't always be in RP mode. @Deathmall 

He doesn't have to be in RP mode.  But as a member of Leaf's council, all players will respond to his attack as if it happened IC.  And at that point it does become an IC event.  You don't have to be in RP mode, because it's not the doers prerogative on whether he can wave it off as OOC or not...it's everyone else in the Shinobi world.

Espespially considering this:
Additional orders: All killing missions to be focused on Missing Ninja or spars agreed to by Sand ninja
If our ninja attack the Sand first, they will retaliate rightfully.. - The Hokage 2017

7 minutes ago, Master Ko said:

He doesn't have to be in RP mode.  But as a member of Leaf's council, all players will respond to his attack as if it happened IC.  And at that point it does become an IC event.  You don't have to be in RP mode, because it's not the doers prerogative on whether he can wave it off as OOC or not...it's everyone else in the Shinobi world.

Espespially considering this:
Additional orders: All killing missions to be focused on Missing Ninja or spars agreed to by Sand ninja
If our ninja attack the Sand first, they will retaliate rightfully.. - The Hokage 2017

It's about doing his mission. Killing you guys is a problem because its going to fuck with the "Truce" which is RP. The Leaf Council is also RP. People who like to PvP will PvP. People from both villages like the raids, they are fun. Grow a pair people. It's the Hokage's Will @Riley