Truce with Sand Village [RP]

Ueda

Yeah, i agree. There is no truce. Me and Ryuza were a trading caravan going from leaf back to sand and we got attacked for no reason whatsoever by two people. We were nice, we asked them to stop, mentioned the truce, nothing. After we revived, we encountered the two again, as they specifically came all the way to sand to kill us again. So no truce.

Why? Because there is absolutely no reason to have one. Leafs gain nothing from it. Outnumbering the sand already, if they continue "bullying" us, they're only furthering their advantage for the upcoming chunin exam.

There is no punishment whatsoever (so far at least, haven't seen anyone getting punished) for breaking the truce.

Also, the side that breaks the truce first is rewarded (getting the first hit in on someone with guard lowered).

So if anything, people are encouraged to kill others more than ever, not the other way around.

• Like 3

As a ninja who took apart in this raid and apart of the team attacking you @White Fang i deeply apologize IMO i was doing it for the fun of pvp to take the edge off of grinding.  And i understand now the truce is a bit iffy.  Maybe both villages and all members of it should meet in a discrete location some time later in the day when people are out of school and stuff and could resolve this i will gladly. idk about all the others considering what went down a few hours back.  But for the sake of the Exams wanting to be conjoined with both villages I would be willing to take appropriate actions towards an actuall well thought out truce.  and if members of both sides do not partake or could not make, we shall let them know in chat, on forum, or any  way possible.  Council members and all.

2 hours ago, Ankhar said:

So you guys call this a " truce " lmao, nice ninjas you got there @Rory

Lol they wait outside the hospital to kill all the low lvs with injuries, nice onelolaso.thumb.png.0684d9835dcee97e8d878fe0ae6e1fe5.png

First of all this picture was inside the kage building no where close to the hospital get you facts straight (i'm in the photo i would know)

Secondly the raid that happened tonight was caused by a sand initiated fight that took place over at snake lair

Finally don't pick a fight with leaf then cry when we retaliate. zzz

• Like 2

As a leaf council member: I apologize for any harm done to you by any of the leaf ninja. It saddens me to see our ninjas fighting during a truce.

I guess we'll have to figure out a suitable punishment for the future to show we, the leaf, do not tolerate ninjas acting on their own organizing a raid.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Arufa said:

First of all this picture was inside the kage building no where close to the hospital get you facts straight (i'm in the photo i would know)

Secondly the raid that happened tonight was caused by a sand initiated fight that took place over at snake lair

Finally don't pick a fight with leaf then cry when we retaliate. zzz

Pick a fight with leaf? wtf u talking bout lol i was taking  daily mission and got attacked. 

The hospital was full ( literally full )  of lv 15- people trying to go outside without dying.

There's only 1 place with snakes and its ALWAYS full of leafies, i dont know what u expecting lol

HAHA. @indra expect us to level at scarabs, only lv 23 mobs, nothing outside of hat within sand. Then comes bears or snakes, the missions typically dont require bears and snakes are easier to kill. Why should we be limited to scarabs while leaf can do snakes?At this time it is just to be expected due to location bottlenecking for higher levels.

• Like 3

Just now, Brae said:

HAHA. @indra expect us to level at scarabs, only lv 23 mobs, nothing outside of hat within sand. Then comes bears or snakes, the missions typically dont require bears and snakes are easier to kill. Why should we be limited to scarabs while leaf can do snakes?At this time it is just to be expected due to location bottlenecking for higher levels.

Because that how Leaf ninjas think....Only about them self and believe what ever actions they do is deem right for they are always right.

Sand ninja at tigers? Kill them for tigers belong to leaf

Sand ninja at wolfs? Kill them this is leafs

Sand ninja not shareing caya mobs? Kill them and call them scum for not sharing map

Leaf nothing but a blood thirsty village always looking for more war. This truce just a political stunt to try to mask whats really happening and to make it seem like eveyone all nice and all but really, their raids back to back and people still stuck in in the mind set of war.

Its a pitty really to watch this.

7 minutes ago, Logic Uchiha said:

Because that how Leaf ninjas think....Only about them self and believe what ever actions they do is deem right for they are always right.

Sand ninja at tigers? Kill them for tigers belong to leaf

Sand ninja at wolfs? Kill them this is leafs

Sand ninja not shareing caya mobs? Kill them and call them scum for not sharing map

Leaf nothing but a blood thirsty village always looking for more war. This truce just a political stunt to try to mask whats really happening and to make it seem like eveyone all nice and all but really, their raids back to back and people still stuck in in the mind set of war.

Its a pitty really to watch this.

I bet these are the same issues real ninjas had to deal with. GREAT RP GUYS!!!

• Like 2

To be fair we were attacked first at Snakes, we killed the attacking Sand ninja as is our right and then they brought like 3 others to come and kill us. After that we went back to level and they were just camping outside waiting for us to come back. We then asked for help and we killed, they came back with the whole 10 Sand Ninja on and attacked us again. Once that was said and done, @Artwork had gathered an invading force to  retaliate on what the Sand started when myself and @Tsubaki Senju were just trying to grind. So what we did was completely in line within the truce.

Non-RP: The war was actually really really fun, even a lot of Sandies messaged me about it and it was a great relief from the grind. 400k to next level. :(