Server Maintenance & Rollback Issues

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

We're sorry to inform you that the server will be going down for a maintenance as we figure out a major issue that is causing player accounts to get corrupted. Most players will experience about 12 hours of rollback due to an error today.

We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your continued support in helping us weed out these issues.

EDIT: Server is back online, and everything should function smoothly.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Shiin Ryuu said:

Yea late last night i was trying to sign on and it was saying My username wasn't a registered one. Had a feeling something like this would happen since you hit open beta so fast.

Don't worry, You was not the only one getting that message. Hah :P

1 hour ago, Rory said:

Dear Ninja,

We're sorry to inform you that the server will be going down for a maintenance as we figure out a major issue that is causing player accounts to get corrupted. Most players will experience about 12 hours of rollback due to an error today.

We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your continued support in helping us weed out these issues.

EDIT: Server is back online, and everything should function smoothly. Except Server Blessings are disabled for now and I've disabled sales of them. If you bought any server blessings in the past week that you want refunded, contact me via PM. Else, I'll have the system working eventually.

I'm going to be taking a few days off. I've been working on the game for 18 hours a day for the past 3 weeks and I'm really exhausted.
I'm sorry for all the inconveniences and rollbacks, I'm trying my best.

Regards,
Rory

You deserve to take a reset dude! Seriously...I don't think I would work as much as you did daily lol. That is quite amazing. I am sure many players are grateful to all you and your group did.

6 hours ago, Rory said:

Dear Ninja,

EDIT: Server is back online, and everything should function smoothly. Except Server Blessings are disabled for now and I've disabled sales of them. If you bought any server blessings in the past week that you want refunded, contact me via PM. Else, I'll have the system working eventually.

I'm going to be taking a few days off. I've been working on the game for 18 hours a day for the past 3 weeks and I'm really exhausted.
I'm sorry for all the inconveniences and rollbacks, I'm trying my best.

Regards,
Rory

Hopefully cash shop purchases dont roll back with the server, I will PM you if I am missing anything..

Should anyone have questions or concerns beyond a refund request, please direct those to me through a PM or continue to utilize the forums to see if others have already asked the questions you might have. We won't always be able to see everything on Discord unless it is a private message. In short, the staff is available and as Rory said, we definitely appreciate the support. 

Naruto never gave up, neither should we :)