Beta Phase Update

Ueda

Dear Ninjas,

Due to the overwhelming about of work we've to do to prepare for a smooth Open Beta launch. We will need to delay the actual launch date for Open Beta substantially. Please give us a few weeks, your understanding and patience as we solve the outstanding issues as well as prepare additional content for launch.

We meant to get a lot more done, including running trials of Events for Open Beta, but we've barely gotten the chance to!

In the meanwhile, Closed Beta testers, on the 4th February I would like to enlist your help to test out War Events. So prepare to fight enemy villages!

War Events Trial
4th February, 12pm EST

Regards,
Rory

• Like 10

depend on the lag, you can count me in for the event. even tho i can't see the point with leaf 4:1 sand (งಠ_ಠ)ง.
also, take as much time as u need, nothing good can come out of rush game development!..

small question if i may. will the Str path for WM will be release in close or open beta?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2017 at 3:28 PM, Rory said:

Dear Ninjas,

Due to the overwhelming about of work we've to do to prepare for a smooth Open Beta launch. We will need to delay the actual launch date for Open Beta substantially. Please give us a few weeks, your understanding and patience as we solve the outstanding issues as well as prepare additional content for launch.

We meant to get a lot more done, including running trials of Events for Open Beta, but we've barely gotten the chance to!

In the meanwhile, Closed Beta testers, on the 4th February I would like to enlist your help to test out War Events. So prepare to fight enemy villages!

War Events Trial
4th February, 12pm EST

Regards,
Rory

I wish I could join if I had silver ninja

On 1/28/2017 at 5:00 PM, Dona said:

I will try to be here!

NO PEACE FOR THE LEAF. NO FAIL FOR THE SAND!

I will be lvl 25 before the 4th february!

The King has spoken 

• Like 1

I would actually suggest postponing this event because of the numbers leaf has over sand,rather wait for open beta for freebys to even villages

Then again you could always handout condoms for sandys,there is definetly going to be somekinda form of rape going on.

Even having gm's on sand side won't help them.

Unless you had something else in mind with war event.

This is just my thought about it.

War, something that doesn't need forces to win. Leaf could go in rushing while the sand builds some defense or strategy, I mean come on they have marion with that earth mastery, given the circumstances we never what could happen. Plus also I'm not sure how the missing nin would fit in all this

7 hours ago, Kyosagi said:

War, something that doesn't need forces to win. Leaf could go in rushing while the sand builds some defense or strategy, I mean come on they have marion with that earth mastery, given the circumstances we never what could happen. Plus also I'm not sure how the missing nin would fit in all this

Earth dude went rogue.

• Like 1

Why does this seem to me like the Battle of Thermopylae, wherein they the bigger army won but the smaller one was remembered but I don't think this will be the same because of the immense number of fire ninjas the leaf has, which will burn out our names in history.

@Oniikage, I hope you're not being serious with that silly comment.

Open Beta isn't something you can go easy with.

They did mention unexpected issues that delayed the progress. Yes, you might want to play for free. but I can imagine as a player you would want some quality as well.

Beside that, Gold/Silver members are not playing for free. This is why they get to test it early during the Closed Beta phase.

Instead of going all offensive, you could show some respect yourself and ask nicely for a Closed Beta-Access Event.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Oniikage said:

You definitely have no respect for ordinary users, they always say something will happen on a certain date but they always delay and make excuses. From what I see only Gold and Silver users can enjoy it all. They should have more respect for the commitment they give us!

If you can't wait to play the game and test why don't you contribute something to the game and get a silver or buy yourself Gold account.
"they always delay and make excuses"

its beta there is plenty unexpected reasons for a delay!

if you don't know what close beta is you better look it up before you go all out on the developers who give so much for this game and to this community..

the game is just not ready to be open for everyone yet..

u better chill or leave, impatient brats like you try to rush things out,
what a shitty generation you are!. can't delayed gratification, unbelievable!

• Like 1

I really can't apologize enough that we're unable to achieve the original dateline we've set for Open Beta. As it is, the game is simply not ready to be opened for everyone else. Although there aren't any game breaking bugs, all the small things and exploits we already know about will take a bit more time to fix.

The purpose of a testing phase is to get people to help us test the game, and gradually open it up to players. As it is currently, we already have a long list of bugs and changes to make based on the feedback from our Closed Beta testers. Opening it up to the masses to test now would not benefit us at all in testing. The only benefit I could see for opening the server to everyone now against our good judgement would be to milk the game for money when it's not ready to be enjoyed. I'd rather make sure the game is content ready and polished to the best of our knowledge before going further.

Thanks for the understanding!

Also, don't worry too much about the imbalance between the power of the villages at the moment. The reason I want to trial the events on Saturday is to see the viability of the events, and prepare guidelines for the future roster!

• Like 5

@konahari I understand that the gold members paid and now can enjoy the closed beta phase, but in this matter I would also like to be a gold member, however here in my country the commercial dollar is very expensive and this makes it impossible to do some shopping in the store Of Nin Online, understand that South American countries pay much more to buy things for the dollar. On this I say again that there should be more respect with the average players in question at the time that make us wait, and as a consequence of that many Latin players are not playing Nin Online anymore. Understand a little about our causes too, before you judge !. Ps .: I speak for other players as well.

• Like 1