Holiday Season

Ueda

Dear Ninjas,

It's been awhile since I addressed everyone on the progress of development personally, so just decided to take some time to talk about what's been going on.

Development has been going strong in the past month. Seth and I have been working hard on getting the key content and features of the game complete before we move into beta phase. Meanwhile, the developers on the team have been stepping up to create new content for the game. At this rate, beta is coming along smoothly!

The pace of development had definitely staggered for awhile and lagged behind expectations in the earlier half of the year due to some bad decision making on my part, as I had committed to a large project outside game development, which was really regretful. However, with things at it's current pace, I am very hopeful that no more time will be wasted.

Our focus on development for beta has and will continue to be the smooth launch of our 2nd Village, The Sand Village, and with that the launch of a weekly roster of events that will involve conflicts between the villages. Aside from this, expect a lot of changes to the way the game works in terms of levels, masteries and PvP.

I want to thank everyone who is still around giving me and the rest of the team support despite the lack of updates in our live server. We are holding everything until Beta so as to keep the live server stable until then! Happy Holidays everyone!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 11

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I can definitely vouch that there is a lot of new stuff consistently being shared with the team, progress is moving quickly, and I can hardly wait till we can share all the new content with everyone!

Happy Holidays ;)