Fan Art Contest Results

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Hello Ninja,

The results are in! First I want to thank everyone for participating, and everyone's art was outstanding, I had a hard time voting myself. You all did wonderful, so thank you very much for trying your skills. Unfortunately, there were only four prizes, and there had to be some picking, so I would like to now announce the winners...

For the $25.00 Nin Online Store Credit
This person was a no doubt among the judges, and they had a very outstanding piece of work. They put a lot of effort and thought into this project, and that is what we were looking for. It was unique and very creative. Congratulations, @Saku.

ethf7Fw.jpg

For the $10.00 Nin Online Store Credit
Two judges favored this person as a 2nd placer, and really submitted some quality work. It was a very detailed submission and portrayed a Nin Online ninja. Congratulations, @Judah.

RpEtds0.jpg

Gold Ninja #1
This one was a pretty even battle between two artists, but one had to be chosen. The art was simple, but got the point across, and was detailed. Congratulations, @Niti.

WoXCobC.png

Gold Ninja #2
This one had a very sweet scenery, and was just overall pretty cool. It displayed a lot of detail and a unique and creative style. Congratulations @Dareem.

3tKJ2jM.jpg

Notable Mentions
The following were picked by judges, but were either not qualified for one of the prizes (such as gold) or were really close: Dona and Erlox

Thank you,
Yuko

(Prize Winners: Your prizes will be delivered as soon as possible. They will not be available until Friday at the earliest.)

8 minutes ago, Indra said:

The contest was accepting only 3 of your draws. So your first 3 draws. The rest didn't counted. But you i have to tell that you got better with each art you posted on the contest :) Gj man and dont give up!

I never give up and yes i think its that because my first draw was ugly!!

Dareeem won because he talked about my crew hehehehehe ;D

Dareeem if you don't join my crew After that I will have no pity !!!!!!!!!!!

But GJ to winner e.e even if i am sure that they paid the judges ! AND IT IS STRANGE THAT SAKU IS ALWAYS ON THE TOP ! I THINK THAT SAKU HAVE SPECIAL RELATION WITH YUKO! I AM SURE THAT IT IS YUKO WHO MADE SAKU A SILVER NINJA D: !!!

MY FRIEND NINJA, IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO STOP THIS MADNESS ! JOIN THE DESERT PIRATE! And fight agaisnt Saku and his special relation with judges. Stop the favoritism with saku and Indra. I AM SURE THAT IF INDRA WAS PARTICIPATING HE WILL BE SECOND !!!!

It is clear that Akiro don't love me because I spam killed him too many time ! This contest was his revenge ! I THINK THAT judges don't love the desert pirate ! Join us if ou think the same !

Seriously gg :)

sike :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dona said:

But GJ to winner e.e even if i am sure that they paid the judges ! AND IT IS STRANGE THAT SAKU IS ALWAYS ON THE TOP ! I THINK THAT SAKU HAVE SPECIAL RELATION WITH YUKO! I AM SURE THAT IT IS YUKO WHO MADE SAKU A SILVER NINJA D: !!!

MY FRIEND NINJA, IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO STOP THIS MADNESS ! JOIN THE DESERT PIRATE! And fight agaisnt Saku and his special relation with judges. Stop the favoritism with saku and Indra. I AM SURE THAT IF INDRA WAS PARTICIPATING HE WILL BE SECOND !!!!

It is clear that Akiro don't love me because I spam killed him too many time ! This contest was his revenge ! I THINK THAT judges don't love the desert pirate ! Join us if ou think the same !

Actually, Seth gave me Silver Ninja, not Yuko. And we all know that I am not always on Top, because if that was True, I would be Chunin already :D 

5 hours ago, Dona said:

You are right, taking down your crew is goldworthy but we do what we must and this was my only chance to get my guides ready for the new players that will come to the game on first day open beta.

At the same time I have to thank Dona's crew SandShip for taking a Blinding Pillar to face, also TheVagabond, for throwing his Stylish Sword in a last gasp effort to take Dareem out after being hit by the Blinding Pillar Technique, sadly it fell short and lastly Dareem the Medical/Lightning ninja for pulling off that seemingly black robe, full hand bandage combo quite well (minus the red pant but I had to draw what he had on). 

All in all, it was fun getting back into drawing again and I needed a signature picture anyway so a two birds with one stone deal so also thank you @Yuko.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dona said:

How can you not love this guy?? LMAO! But congratulations everyone :D

• Like 1

On 01/09/2016 at 4:38 PM, Dona said:

true stop favoritism xD

• Like 1

• Seth changed the title to Fan Art Contest Results