1.9.3 Patch Notes

Seth

gameupdate.png

PatchnoteIntrodcutionHeader.png

pasted_image_at_2015_11_12_10_20_pm.png

Dear Ninja,

This is mostly a bug fix and balance improvement to the game, new Tiger mobs and Event Headquarters area has been partially released. There also are some improvements to the game to make it run smoother and a new Cash Shop item.

PatchnoteBugsHeader.png

• Improved tile drawing, increasing FPS by a lot.
  • Fixed Uzu Shoes being given correctly in-game.
  • ALT self-cast will not replace your target and works more reliably.
  • Fixed many mapping bugs and chat messages using the wrong name.
  • Fix crashes with server, DoS improvements, and stability from brute force attacks.
  • Fixed drawing of paperdoll bugs.
  • Fixed character disappearing from edge of map.
  • Fixed a bug with paperdoll disappearing when maps are updated.

PatchnoteFeaturesHeader.png

• Server select screen displays the region the server is meant to be played on.

PatchnoteContentHeader.png

• Added Fox Hoodie in Cash Shop.
  • New sounds have been added to Senbon, Kunai, Shuriken, and interface hover/click. This fixes sounds missing for projectiles.
  • Range is no longer done via client and while casting, range is no longer checked.
  • Rebalanced many Jutsus.
  • Fixes to many descriptions and names.
  • Weapons have had their attack times reduced, making them much slower.
  • Burning Ash Pile Jutsu has been reworked to damage Chakra instead of health.
  • Added more headgear in the Forehead Protectors Shop, for those who like the protector above hair.
  • Added Event Headquarters new area, it is not yet complete. It can be found east of the playgrounds/Chunin Exams Registration Building.
  • Added Shiken for enrolling into Chunin Exams and updated the entrance area.
  • Replaced Samurai with Tigers.
  • Taijutsu melee damage is 50% of weapon damage, but the Jutsus are the same as weapon damage. This buffs Taijutsu damage for Jutsus, but lowers it for melee basic attacks.
  • You can cast while moving for all instant cast Jutsus.

Best Wishes,
Hitspark

QX6xgq8.png

• Like 1

Just now, Bishamon said:

Does the weapon speed change differently for each weapon or is it global?

Weapon speed is different for each weapon, but the difference is 100-200 milliseconds. We have reduced the speed of weapons by almost 200%.

15 minutes ago, Indra said:

are the weapon mele attack fast as the tai one?

Fists are 2x as fast as weapon, rather than same speed as they were in the past. I have updated the changelog to include more details about the Taijutsu rebalancing. We've nerfed melee users a lot, to allow ranged users a more fair opportunity in battle.

3 hours ago, Indra said:

The only real problem with this patch is the taijutsu dmg. I think its too low. Lest see what the other think about it. 

Taijutsu damage will be buffed for basic attacks.

The damage formula is higher than it was before, I wrote the code and am aware of what I changed. @Slimdog

I'm not saying you do not know what changed , I say more I also know how were my stats , I 
5 minutes ago, Seth said:

Taijutsu damage is fine. I have made Leaf Whirlwind allowed to be used while moving, but the damage is sticking. I may raise it a little, but it isn't moving much. Taijutsu damage is not meant to be super high, it is meant to be balanced around 50. They last in fights, it isn't because they can spike damage and kill you really fast.

The damage formula is higher than it was before, I wrote the code and am aware of what I changed. @Slimdog

85 points of agility and my injury is very low . Before my injury was fall 77 to 30 was terrible . And I'm sure when I say , my Morning Peacock acertava 103 points right now dropped to 93 ... But I know that my complaint will not change anything ... I will create a fire User character with 75 points reaching 150 damage .