Is this serious?

Sol Invictus

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshha7tYJaNNCi1wYVEG

And they say it's all in our heads... I wonder how many people are in jail right now because they weren't able to have cameras rolling when they get framed. I doubt this is the first person that this guy and his associates have planted drugs on; it's probably happened before. Which means there are people who are most likely black sitting in jail for doing nothing at all.

Literally trying to ruin someones life just because he's black.

That's America for you. Land of corruption.

Its kind of hard to believe since it was planted in such an obvious spot... like seriously who would just leave it next to the register but the concept of an officer doing that is not hard to believe at all I just feel kinda iffy about this certain case.

But what is there to feel iffy about really? Video from more than one angle shows the guy planting cocaine on the counter. Yeah it's an obvious spot, but I'd imagine the officer has gotten careless because he is so used to getting away with it. If there were no camera's recording, it would just be his word against the store owner's word and we all know how that would turn out.

He probably didn't plan on getting caught because he's done this so many times before, and that led to him being overly careless.

Why the hell does everyone always jump to the conclusion that it's a hate crime? There is no proof pointing to the fact that it was racially influenced, it's just a guy shitting on another guy who both happen to have different skin colors. Who are the real racists?

Now this cop's probably going to get murdered because people can't stop trying to tag racism onto everything.

• Like 1

Why the hell does everyone always jump to the conclusion that it's a hate crime? There is no proof pointing to the fact that it was racially influenced, it's just a guy shitting on another guy who both happen to have different skin colors. Who are the real racists?

Now this cop's probably going to get murdered because people can't stop trying to tag racism onto everything.

Dude, Racism is all there is, the world will never be unified and discrimation will always exist, if not for skin color then for gender, status, anything we can think of, I know I won't stop riding that White people guilt, It's a real thing and it works really well.

@Selkie Obviously you're clueless. racism still here and it still exists. Not only for black's but for latino's, its crazy how many ugly looks I get for being a Latino.

Now about the video, its definitely racially influenced. People clearly mention in the video, that it would be easy to make a case over this because the owner is black. If the course/jury,know hes black, he would never have a chance to fight for his innocence. Now if the store owner is white then the case would take a different direction. Clearly the police wanted to screw the owner since he was black because it would be easier to win the case, than if the owner was white.

@Shuruki If i rob a black man's house, am I automatically a racist? No, all i am is an asshole. That's also what this cop is, an asshole. Not every single crime that is comitted on a black or hispanic person is a hate crime. Who's to say the dirty looks you get isn't because you're doing something stupid or disgusting? No, instead of wondering if you're acting inappropriately, you automatically assume the guy/girl is a racist. That does not help our cause, that does not fight racism, all it does is help it thrive because of the imaginary KKK members that minorities turn every white person into.

• Like 1

@Shuruki I agree with Selkie, I don't see any evidence in the video that it was a hate crime, and it doesn't help combat racism by assuming a white guy did what he did because he hates black people.

@Rory

I really don't understand how you don't see it as racially profiled haha. The cops decided to frame this black guy because it would make their court case so much easier. The court and jury would see his background and ethnicity, and there won't even be a second doubt in their head.

If i rob a black man's house, am I automatically a racist? No, all i am is an asshole. That's also what this cop is, an asshole. Not every single crime that is comitted on a black or hispanic person is a hate crime. Who's to say the dirty looks you get isn't because you're doing something stupid or disgusting? No, instead of wondering if you're acting inappropriately, you automatically assume the guy/girl is a racist. That does not help our cause, that does not fight racism, all it does is help it thrive because of the imaginary KKK members that minorities turn every white person into.

@Selkie 

Haha the example you just gave is a really dry one. Obviously you're an asshole for doing that. Robbing anyones house in general is an asshole move. Clearly with the scenario in the video does not compare at all haha.

Not every single crime is a hate crime?lol obviously dude, I am sure there are THOUSANDS of cases that are not hate crimes, and there is a reason why they don't come to light. Do you see me writing/mention that every case is a hate crime?O.O

lmao! okay, I am dirty and disgusting great assumption, well okay, let me give you some of your own treatment that you gave me

Did you ever stop to think MAYBE, Some white people are a bunch of racist? maybe thats why every minority thinks you're from the kkk?haha MAYBE, did you just stop and wonder? It really doesn't help OUR case, and does not help fight racism.

Anyways, to give you a better respond, 1. I am not dirty and not doing anything disgusting, I am clearly just walking by the neighborhood to get home? 2. I am also just trying to get money from an atm. 3. I am just trying to walk by. So I don't see how my action are innapproriate and disgusting. You can trust me on this one, I am not disgusting or innapproriate in front of a crowd, its just not me or personality. I don't get it, you can easily assume that I am disgusting and innoproriate but I can't assume that the person is racially profiling me....great...the irony

@Rory

I really don't understand how you don't see it as racially profiled haha. The cops decided to frame this black guy because it would make their court case so much easier. The court and jury would see his background and ethnicity, and there won't even be a second doubt in their head.

@Selkie 

Haha the example you just gave is a really dry one. Obviously you're an asshole for doing that. Robbing anyones house in general is an asshole move. Clearly with the scenario in the video does not compare at all haha.

Not every single crime is a hate crime?lol obviously dude, I am sure there are THOUSANDS of cases that are not hate crimes, and there is a reason why they don't come to light. Do you see me writing/mention that every case is a hate crime?O.O

lmao! okay, I am dirty and disgusting great assumption, well okay, let me give you some of your own treatment that you gave me

Did you ever stop to think MAYBE, Some white people are a bunch of racist? maybe thats why every minority thinks you're from the kkk?haha MAYBE, did you just stop and wonder? It really doesn't help OUR case, and does not help fight racism.

Anyways, to give you a better respond, 1. I am not dirty and not doing anything disgusting, I am clearly just walking by the neighborhood to get home? 2. I am also just trying to get money from an atm. 3. I am just trying to walk by. So I don't see how my action are innapproriate and disgusting. You can trust me on this one, I am not disgusting or innapproriate in front of a crowd, its just not me or personality. I don't get it, you can easily assume that I am disgusting and innoproriate but I can't assume that the person is racially profiling me....great...the irony

@Shuruki I don't think you quite get what i was trying to say. In most cases, a dirty "racist" look is a misunderstanding; either they were looking right behind you, they didn't like something you did, they were thinking about something else, the sun is in their eyes, you're walking too fucking slow, you're taking too long on the ATM. Hell, i got a dirty look last week for taking too long in the pisser, I didn't say "Amg, it's cause i'm hispanic". What i meant by inappropriate and disgusting, is that it seems like everytime someone who's white looks at you funny, it's automatically because he's a racist without taking anything else into account. That in itself, is racism.

So because SOME white people are racist, that means all of them are? So if some hispanic fuckers rob a bank, does that mean you, me, and every hispanic ever are criminals? No, that's fucking ignorant and it's the same thing people are doing to White people.

If prosecuting a black person is so much easier, why even frame him? Planting drugs on anybody will make an easy conviction. This cop framed him, whether he is a racist or not is impossible to tell from the information given. Much like dirty looks, there are a bunch of reasons why he could have done this. This guy could have been selling drugs to kids, he could have been payed by a competitor, maybe he looked at him funny the last time he bought something and thought it was because he's white.

If you haven't been able to tell yet, I AM hispanic. But I will not play the victim to imaginary looks of racial hate.

Authoritative corruption doesn't have anything to do with the color of your skin. It has to do with people who will do anything to secure their own well-being.

In other words, assuming this story is true - and I don't since it came from worldstarhiphop.com, a race-baiting website for videos which are uploaded for the purpose of getting emotional responses from people - I would not say that these individuals were framed only because of the color of their skin. Someone always stands to benefit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUYMPZ4nEOY

• Like 2