Cash Shop Launch

Seth

cashshopbanner.png

Dear Ninja,

We're preparing to launch Patch 1.9.0 and have been pushing out updates over the past 2-3 weeks without letting anyone know what we have changed, but this is to amp up the development speed of the team to focus on getting it out quicker to everyone. The game has had a lot of bugs over the past several years and we've been trying to minimize them over these past 6 months.

What good news we have today is that we are close to reopening the Open Alpha the last time and won't close it down until a Closed Beta happens. The Open Alpha will last for sometime before we transition to Beta and will be approximately for version 2.0.0. For further details about this, go here.

The Cash Shop has been officially opened and will allow us to keep the game servers up and speed up development considerably. We are hoping to bring in enough income to bring back @Rory full-time, so he can quit his job and work on Nin Online full-time.

Meet Gumi, the in-game Fox Spirit who will give you information about the items we sell, a preview of them in-game and Special Items Shop. In this shop, you can claim Special Items that you have earned throughout your journey. These items are earned by events or Cash Shop purchases and will never be erased from your account from wipes. These items are stored on your website account instead of game account, these accounts are linked together, but when one is erased the other is not.

claim2.png 

You can buy cosmetic items here and other items here. To claim them go here.

Thank you everyone for your support, it took us a long time to get here and we're really close to making this game become a reality and not something far off. :) If you bought Gold Ninja by October 31st 2013, you will be awarded Gold Forehead Protectors soon.

Best Wishes,
Hitspark

QX6xgq8.png

Edited  by Seth

• Like 3

4 hours ago, corruptedOne said:

I remember reading a long time ago that Gold Nin would be credited 20$ in the cash shop is that still going to happen?

I'm digging kind of deep into  Forum with this but back in November of 2013 there was a temporary promotion offering to give any previously bought Gold Member an amount of $10 in Nin-Credits if your Gold Member purchase was before November 29th.

10 hours ago, corruptedOne said:

I remember reading a long time ago that Gold Nin would be credited 20$ in the cash shop is that still going to happen?

We already gave all those who purchased Gold NInja during the  Black Friday Event.

Seth!  My man!  It's been a while since I've been on here but I just wanted to say that I DO come back to check up on things every now and then and every time I look back on this site I am always amazed by the new content that is being released.:D

I'm so glad that I invested in this game years ago and that you and the rest of the development team have not forgotten about us and have not given up on such a game.  Words can't express how, not only the gaming community, but the anime community as well, are anticipating the release of this game and I know that it will be a success in the end.  ;D

Awesome job as always and damn!  It's about time we got this cash shop up and running.  I'll be sure to buy one or two things Friday just to further support the game. :D

• Like 2

• Seth featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, corruptedOne said:

i tried to purchase an item in the shop and there was no indication of the credit on my acc. (gold since aug 13)

Did you try to buy it from the ingame cash shop? That Shop only allows you to preview stuff on your character.

The Cash Shop itself, is in the Forum, at the Top Right of your screen.

4 hours ago, corruptedOne said:

i tried to purchase an item in the shop and there was no indication of the credit on my acc. (gold since aug 13)

I have given you Gold Forehead Protector and $10 Account Credit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VerSioN said:

Am in love with this system.

Still need some improvement , I bought some stuff and one of them didn't show up at the NPC Gumi.

I hope you guys add more and more lovely custom items, more fashion more beauty!

Uhm, usually after a relog the Items appear at Gumi. ' -'

2 hours ago, VerSioN said:

I hope you guys add more and more lovely custom items, more fashion more beauty!

Uzu Shoes are missing, I have fixed this but wasn't made available yet. I can push the new item to the game servers ahead of time though.

• Like 1