Early Gold Shinobi Reward

Ueda

Being an early supporter takes some faith. I'm confident in bringing Nin Online far, but for people who have yet to even try the game to donate. You guys have my gratitude :) Thanks for all the support so far, on early alpha release, depending on how many players the server can maintain, I will decide what kind of server the game will require and can afford in the long term. The money will be put into good use.

• Like 1

Sent my payment in the other day for Gold and it's safe to say that i' the only thing that would make me regret this is if this whole project like..got scrapped llol but with all the progress i've seen so far , and the amount of time i've waited for this to release makes it so worth it for me woohoo #teamgold

Remember guys ;) last day to get the gold forehead protector. Thanks for all the support, it has been overwhelming, our funds have enough for atleast the first few months of having the game up already! I'm happy to see that I won't be needing to fork out more money just to work on Nin :) as some of you know, I'm not exactly well off.

Remember guys ;) last day to get the gold forehead protector. Thanks for all the support, it has been overwhelming, our funds have enough for atleast the first few months of having the game up already! I'm happy to see that I won't be needing to fork out more money just to work on Nin :) as some of you know, I'm not exactly well off.

done

• Like 1