2024 Takumi ceasefire/truce

Nagamushi mush

To all Missing Ninjas in Takumi Village,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits as we usher in a new year in the world of Nin Online. As we embrace the fresh beginnings that come with the New Year, I would like to take this opportunity to address an important matter that concerns all of us in Takumi Village.

Throughout the past year, I have personally experienced and witnessed a series of conflicts and skirmishes within our community. It is unfortunate that these tensions have often resulted in needless violence and disruption. In the spirit of the New Year, I believe it is time for us to reconsider our actions and aim for a more peaceful coexistence.

I understand that the world of Nin Online can be intense and competitive, and as shinobi, it is our duty to uphold our principles and protect our village. However, I urge all missing ninjas in Takumi Village to reflect on the consequences of our actions. Engaging in incessant combat and spam killing not only disrupts the peace within our village but also hinders our collective progress.

Therefore, I propose a ceasefire and a truce during this festive season and beyond. Let us use this time to come together, rebuild trust, and find common ground. By working together, we can ensure the safety and prosperity of Takumi Village while still pursuing our individual goals and ambitions.

I hope that we can all find it in our hearts to embrace the spirit of the New Year, where new beginnings and resolutions are made. Let us resolve to put our differences aside and foster a more harmonious environment within our village.

In conclusion, I extend my warmest wishes for a Happy New Year to all the missing ninjas of Takumi Village. May this year bring us peace, prosperity, and unity. Let us use this opportunity to start anew and create a brighter future together.

Sincerely,

Nagamushi