@gnik You keep talking a big game on forums but come say you're big words to my face at toads

King Nagamushi

21 hours ago, King Nagamushi said:

@Gnik I am sick and tired of this academy ninja replying back to my forum posts acting like he has some sort of power over me. Come to toads then big man if you think you can speak so condescendingly to me. 

Bro, beating you at Toad won't shut you up. You lose consistently on a daily basis. The only other option is bullying you. You say incredible things that are extremely insane and unusual. Stop doing drugs and go seek mental help. I'm not gaslighting, I'm dead serious. You need medical assistance asap. 

1 hour ago, Gnik said:

Bro, beating you at Toad won't shut you up. You lose consistently on a daily basis. The only other option is bullying you. You say incredible things that are extremely insane and unusual. Stop doing drugs and go seek mental help. I'm not gaslighting, I'm dead serious. You need medical assistance asap. 

Number one, I have never touched any drugs during the full 19 years of my life so can you please explain to me where you are getting this 'stop doing drugs' from? and how am I insane or in need of 'medical assistance' like bro I am casually just making forum posts and interacting with the community like a normal person. Me making forum posts doesn't mean I am mentally ill you bafoon.

all im gonna say is:
if you never touched any drugs etc explain me situations:
- Telling rory to killhimself

- Mother dms to rory to unban you

- Making x12314142311514 acc's and identities and hiding around

Im not on any side of this im just wondering please explain 

4 hours ago, Sukki said:

all im gonna say is:
if you never touched any drugs etc explain me situations:
- Telling rory to killhimself

- Mother dms to rory to unban you

- Making x12314142311514 acc's and identities and hiding around

Im not on any side of this im just wondering please explain 

To add onto this:

@King Nagamushi

Creating alts just to talk to yourself on forums. 

Repeatedly breaking Forum Terms of Service and wondering why @Erox is spam banning you.

Causing problems left and right with players. 

Pretending to be your mother's brother's sister's uncle's nephew's niece's grandson in order to get out of a ban.

Always a different age. 

"Casually" making forum posts yet identifying racism that doesn't exist on Nin Online.

Need we go on tbh? 

Ok all trolling aside I will explain myself to you guys so you can understand@Sukki @Gnik

Firstly, Sukki can you please show me when I have told Ueda to off himself, please show me because that is a pure fallacy my friend. We both know in the past i have told many players who i have beef with to **** themselves due to personal problems i have with them, but all those people were all players. Why in the world would Ueda just not eviscerate me out of this community if i really did tell him that? please explain that logic to me Sukki or atleast show me screenshots instead of throwing baseless accusations. Secondly, do you really in your minds think I am 100% serious all the time? like when I make a forum post talking about how there isn't a ramadan event in the game lmfao or pretending to be my actual mom or father to get out of a ban? anyone who has any lick of logic would understand that i am not always serious with these trolls that i do. Listen, i understand you guys can't differentiate when i am being sarcastic and being serious through online forums and discord but like come on, you can obviously tell i am joking sometimes.

Also Gnik, i asked you why do you think i have mental issues and you replied with me making forum posts about harmless political topics and breaking 'forums terms and services'' LOL. So since you're such a genius and an intellectual godlike being, breaking a basic online forums 'terms and services' means you have a mental disorder. Also me making different identities on discord is again me just ban evading, nothing else. Like do you seriously think me making alts on discord and in game trying to new alt new life means i have some sort of personality disorder or BPD? use your brain or atleast give me a good reason as to why you claim i have mental issues. 

Basically my point is, i'm just trolling most of the time but yes i do get short tempered sometimes. You might ask why would i bother trolling this community for all these years. The answer is because it's funny, seeing 40 year old vain popping men like Sukki get mad at you and try to cancel you is just hilarious. 

23 minutes ago, King Nagamushi said:

Ok all trolling aside I will explain myself to you guys so you can understand@Sukki @Gnik

Firstly, Sukki can you please show me when I have told Ueda to off himself, please show me because that is a pure fallacy my friend. We both know in the past i have told many players who i have beef with to **** themselves due to personal problems i have with them, but all those people were all players. Why in the world would Ueda just not eviscerate me out of this community if i really did tell him that? please explain that logic to me Sukki or atleast show me screenshots instead of throwing baseless accusations. Secondly, do you really in your minds think I am 100% serious all the time? like when I make a forum post talking about how there isn't a ramadan event in the game lmfao or pretending to be my actual mom or father to get out of a ban? anyone who has any lick of logic would understand that i am not always serious with these trolls that i do. Listen, i understand you guys can't differentiate when i am being sarcastic and being serious through online forums and discord but like come on, you can obviously tell i am joking sometimes.

Also Gnik, i asked you why do you think i have mental issues and you replied with me making forum posts about harmless political topics and breaking 'forums terms and services'' LOL. So since you're such a genius and an intellectual godlike being, breaking a basic online forums 'terms and services' means you have a mental disorder. Also me making different identities on discord is again me just ban evading, nothing else. Like do you seriously think me making alts on discord and in game trying to new alt new life means i have some sort of personality disorder or BPD? use your brain or atleast give me a good reason as to why you claim i have mental issues. 

Basically my point is, i'm just trolling most of the time but yes i do get short tempered sometimes. You might ask why would i bother trolling this community for all these years. The answer is because it's funny, seeing 40 year old vain popping men like Sukki get mad at you and try to cancel you is just hilarious. 

i would do it with pleasure if not old nin disc general get's deleted 
and you are right you dont have to be serious all the time my friend but anyone can say that. 
After what you doing on forum all the time is annoying sad and if that whole posts are joke someone have to tell ya that 
(pssst they are not funny)
I dont mean to offend you brother but ya just told us "during the full 19 years of my life" you need to start thinking then what
can be funny and what is monotonous and tiring (and yes by this posts) etc you are doing that.

Peace love 
                                                                                                          \/

• Like 1