Nin Online racism (serious issue we need to speak about)

King Nagamushi

I just wanna know why everytime it's Eid or Ramadan there is no global Eid event or global Ramadan event, but whenever it's Chrismas, Halloween or even Easter all these global events pop out of no where. Christmas is a Christian religious based celebration, Eid is pretty much it's Islam counterpart so why not make a global event for it. Ramadan is another global event idea. 

Kind regards,

Rage7

18 hours ago, Seth said:

Christianity practice is not racism, buddy. Many Islamic people believe that he was prophet to guide the Jewish people anyway, how is this racist when he was one of the prophets of Allah?

Obviously Muslim people believe in Jesus, but we don't believe in Jesus being God's son so obviously we would be against celebrating Christmas as a day of celebration. You are acting like Christmas is a day that can be celebrated collaboratively by all religions when is this is pure fallacy and just wrong as obviously all religions have different beliefs. 

8 hours ago, King Nagamushi said:

Obviously Muslim people believe in Jesus, but we don't believe in Jesus being God's son so obviously we would be against celebrating Christmas as a day of celebration. You are acting like Christmas is a day that can be celebrated collaboratively by all religions when is this is pure fallacy and just wrong as obviously all religions have different beliefs. 

You don't have to celebrate it.

• Like 1

@SethWelcome back my dude, I see you've met Nagamushi, local wild ninja who says the most outlandish things possible. Fun triva, arguments on the internet are but a terrible game to play, and Nagamushi is bound and determined to win each and every one of those arguements.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Average said:

@SethWelcome back my dude, I see you've met Nagamushi, local wild ninja who says the most outlandish things possible. Fun triva, arguments on the internet are but a terrible game to play, and Nagamushi is bound and determined to win each and every one of those arguements.

Yeah yeah buddy, keep talking tuff. If I ever, EVER, see you or Jinsain in game I will shred my wooden blade down both your soulless bodies as my sword hungers for your blood. Never ever enter my vacinity again Average. It's personal between me and you.

Ooookay, we have heard your point and now this topic has turned another direction. Locking it down.

Thanks for your input and please be sure we always have our players best interest at heart.

*Notable Suggestion for Staff: Please rename Holiday Events to Neutral Friendly names.*

• Like 2
  • Boring 1

• Pakku locked this topic