christmas event

kirisame

Good afternoon, I just came back from an inactive time, the last time I was active was when the Christmas event was held. Well, this post is related to the items that could be obtained in that event. I don't understand how winter blue Jacket, winter hanzo mask and winter justice cape are now not tradeable. I put them in the account with which I make the post to have them in my collection and now they are useless since I can only use them in that account that at this moment is not the one I want to main. What I don't understand is the mind getting to change this? I have a job, I have to study and I do internships in a company. Do they really believe that one here has all the time in the world to be wasted in the end? I would like to please ask that these 3 objects that were already tradeable at the time become so again, since it is foolish to leave them untradeable when everyone uses more than 1 account. stop saying that the objects make the character unique, what we are here is to play and have fun and these things are already tiring.

@Erox  @Ueda