What Kind Of Music Do You Listen To?

Katoku

I'm arguably the biggest sucker for soundtracks/ themes of characters, movies, animes etc.

Other than that I'll listen to pretty much everything that comes my way except for heavy metal inb4screamofansthataretonedeaf. Excluding See the Rise, because of unbiased opinion.

Too many songs that I consider a favorite of mine, so here's a few bands I highly regard being my life.

In order-

Gorillaz: 

Dire Straits

Tool

Powderfinger

Grinspoon

Silverchair

Flobots: 

Hilltop Hoods; before they were cool.

I mainly listen to a variety of K-pop music, mainly just random playlists on youtube. I basically just listen to whatever song I seem to like I guess. n-n Ooh and Sountracks weee  Some bands that I like are B1A4 Infinite Mayday Parade We the Kings My Chemical Romance Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows Sleeping with Sirens Of Monsters and Men Fall Out Boy Paramore  

Anything catchy you just reminded me to download 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5hIqNbJGw

I listen to mainly rap and rock. 

Rap- Hive by Earl Sweatshirt- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FcDXL5Aw0o - Earl from OF its gonna be on his new album Doris. I thought this would show what i like when it comes to rap.

I love most rappers mainly everyone from odd future, tech n9ne, kid cudi, i like twista and eminem but also chance the rapper, big sean and kendrick lamar. I also enjoy the mainstream stuff like wayne(he isn't trying to hurt nobody and his old raps were pretty sick) and nicki minaj (although her new stuff sickens me), drake and all the other guys. i just don't like insane clown posse other than one song(neden game). 

Rock- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoaJ3f8Cho - Wonder Sleeps Here by Twin atlantic - I love alternative and this song is a beauty 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InAcBrN29TE - I'm on a Plain - Nirvana - I love Smells Like Teen Spirit, got me into the band but everyone knows it so i chose to show this instead 

I love nirvana, atlas genius, linking park, crown the empire, imagine dragons, twin atlantic, three days grace, limp bizkit. Only thing i don't really mess with is probably hardcore metal, although i love a few Gwar songs. 

I love all music(except country). I could be rolling in the hood bumping fandango by DJ Quik(its on saints row 2 btw) or chilling to some nirvana. To partying to miley cyrus( i've done things i'm not proud of in my 16 years on this planet) 

If it's got a rock guitar and preferably small little "rock riffs", chances are, I'm listening to it:

(A few examples of the songs, each of a different "sub genre" I guess)

3 Days Grace - Animal I Have Become + The Good Life 

The White Stripes - 7 Nation Army

Breaking Benjamin - Blow me Away

The Von Bondies - Quite a few of their rock(alternative) songs

Soul and Funk music. I'm a funkstyle dancer, so it's my jam. I put it in my bread. I eat that shit out like a - you know. :p but I do appreciate all kinds of music. Don't think I could find a genre I dislike.

Have you ever tried listening to a lot of country songs?  

This is always a difficult question to answer,  because I honestly enjoy EVERY single genre of music out there with the exception of country music. I like anything from classical to dubstep to metal. That being said, I usually listen to rock most of the time and my favorite bands include: Three Days Grace, Muse, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Linkin Park, The Black Keys, Rammstein, Billy Talent, etc. I could literally list a hundred bands off the top of my head, but I won't pester you with that, haha.

• Like 1