1 hour spawn time on world bosses is way too long.

Atrane

Bosses such as Kraken, Dark Monkey, and Dark Weasel have very long spawn timers and too low of drop rates to compensate. I did a 50 kill experiment on monkey over 3 days and in those 50 hours I dropped only a SINGLE blank. This lack of rewards is a problem across all bosses in the game and leads to very demotivating gameplay. Especially when you consider if a rare item finally drops it has to be shared across anyone who shows up or fought over, causing resentment and distrust between players. image.thumb.png.1c47c710c4d2ea2f5c819fe4c118c5fe.png

Situations like this are not uncommon to see
, different teams arguing over who deserves the right to fight the monkey. If drop rates aren't going to be increased then I think that the respawn times for these bosses should be drastically decreased so that more players from our growing community have chances to fight it and earn rewards. Also, increased spawns would give more chances for enemies to conflict during farming, since there would be a higher chance of teams being there to farm.

It's really worth considering, even if it brings down the rarity of items a bit.

• Like 15

tbh for the weapons these things drop I'd say if you really want the top tier endgame gear its worth atm. staff can turn someone who is low tier to mid tier or higher and kraken hammer can take a bum wm and turn them into a kb nightmare. weasel offers the one of the fastest mainland sword, and is much easier to farm than any LOI boss making it a solid blade for those who farm but don't want a literal headache killing bosses. may RNGesus favor you young farmers.

1 minute ago, Atrane said:

image.png.dd1a8b25ae83b2900b49884ca2242f5b.png

🤪

Man it took me 4 years to actually drop a religious katana for the first time. Don't see me complaining abt it. 

Also, the fact that you're grinding with greedy people kind of contributes to the problem a bit Atrane. If you farm with people you trust, (I know damn well it doesn't take that many people to kill a Monkey I watch you guys farm it with firewall), you won't run into the distrust or toxicity. I've dropped double arm bandages, gave that sht to Aesthetic for free. I gave away my blood katana to Bogdan. I farmed bandits with Diablo and my own organizations, and usually everyone is in agreement before you get to the boss that either everyone splits the ryo that farmed the drop or whoever rolls highest claims it. 

In fact, ever since I left Leaf most of the toxicity is gone, so... that tells me that it's the Leaf Village's community that's the problem; not the drop rate which is supposed to be random. You may not like what I have to say but you know I'm right.