Saying Thank You

Desecration

Hello everyone!

It seems things have been changing in Nin 2022 so fast  that I'm stunned. Recently, everyday seeing all these new and exciting changes, in game and outside so I wanna spread some positivity and thank those for making it happen.

Thank you to @Uedaand @TheWolf  for your continuous improvement of the game servers, DOQ additions and the new content. You guys keep this game running, keep up your great work.

Thank you to @Erox for all the new maps and questlines. I hope to see more in the future

Thank you to @Ainz Ooal Gownand @Delp for your work on the Nin Online wiki. I hope it serves this community well

Another thank you to @Ainz Ooal Gown and to @Rumaki for their continuing work on the Mastery Guides Videos. I hope they help new players and old heads alike.

Thank you to @Raitouand his Balance Team, you guys got ALOT still to do but a thank you is in order for the changes you've made, it's brought back some life into PVP for some people.

Thank you to our pixel artists @Fuze and @Pogfor your continued work providing us with awesome cosmetics to buy and style our character with. I Look forward to more.

To the owner of Metanin, thank you for such a useful website. I hope it gets updated soon so it can continue to help players.
Edit: @DeviaxThank you

Lastly thanks to @Naer , @Antar and all the other GMs for their continued engagement with the community through events.

Special Thank you to @Ryu for his great work documenting the triumphs of Sand against the Leaf and the many videos he's posted. :)

I've been on this game for two years and this is the most exciting period of time I've seen for the Nin community so far and I'm grateful to have seen how far this game has come in this short time.

To anyone I have missed, Thank you and I'm sorry.

Everyone have a good day!

• Like 8