Treat wounds w/ 3 range and 2s cast is impossible to cast and land in 2v2-3v3-4v4

Omnisia

The best part of treat wounds being a 1 second cast time was that i could go into fights and look to heal instead of playing that boring role of just sitting back and letting my team do all the work and run to me when they needed a heal. I liked that i could go in if someone was getting chidori into a combo i could run up  heal and save some of their hp. I know that was probably annoying when i did it but i think a better solution would be to nerf the heals. I would rather have a heavy nerf on heals then the cooldown now im reduce to playing that boring medic role were i sit in the back lines ALL THE TIME and wait for someone to come to me. I do play in the backlines sometimes depending on the situation but you should never camp back lines in every single fight. Though with this change i might have to stat reset and have way less hp and give more chakra to give me more heals for cell regen to make up for the fact i cant run in when i need to.

Rory: "It was always intended to be a utility jutsu used out of combat for low level players. "

I get that but thats what pills are for, im playing the game mostly for pvp healing low levels isnt much content for me even though i do it sometimes.

Heavily reduce the healing for the 1 sec cast time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all ,  I asked   for debuff med jutsu to remove  poison/bleeding  and also a Aoe  for the only  fact  it is bored enough to play around  2 heal jutsu  if  I play  around those two which is easily cancelable now  , i'll die from boreness , the buff heal  was not needed  and so the  cast time increase too , like cotelette said , it gives us no other choice to be a med  at the backline . 

• Like 3

100% agree with this post. The combat medic was a very enjoyable way to play utility, and sometimes lead to very rewarding clutch saves in large fast paced fights.

That is now gone. Medics have been reduced to having to sit at the back and watch others have fun.

It's rare even to see a medic nowadays. I get that patch has just changed and people are upset, but even medic mains that I know logged on their medics, tried to enjoy it, and couldn't do it.  

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, Omnisia said:

Any good player will cancel the cast 100% of the time.
Much better just charging chakra to get cell regen back faster and land that with the range.

Any GOOD player?

Try any. 

#FixMedic

YUP that change today is so weird man.
Why put all the power into cell regen and break the med mastery alltogether.

You can talk about balance and numbers but the changes to the healing jutsus the past 2 days are just straight up changing the entire mastery into something else.

I just pray we get a revert to how it has been for years and how it was 2 days ago.

People will tell me "Don't complain you get OP cell regen!"
Well I preffer having the old medic back than a mastery based around 1 OP jutsu.

Just now, Omnisia said:

YUP that change today is so weird man.
Why put all the power into cell regen and break the med mastery alltogether.

You can talk about balance and numbers but the changes to the healing jutsus the past 2 days are just straight up changing the entire mastery into something else.

I just pray we get a revert to how it has been for years and how it was 2 days ago.

People will tell me "Don't complain you get OP cell regen!"
Well I preffer having the old medic back than a mastery based around 1 OP jutsu.

I meme Yami for this, because he alone is responsible for everyone thinking that they know how to buff or nerf something. Players shouldn't be deciding balance. 

"buff this nerf that"

No. Stop. Look at what you've done Nin Community. Everyone wants to complain about something being meta, too op, too weak, but the only person who should be talking about balance is @JunPachi given this guy is probably the only one on Nin who plays every single mastery consistently. The rest of us wouldn't know balance if we challenged Hermes from Futurama to a game of limbo. 

2 minutes ago, TKO said:

"buff this nerf that"

I'm not saying I know how to balance the game.

I'm saying that I'm a medic player and the changes that have happened are making the mastery that I play everyday into something else. 

It is massive changes considering those two jutsus are the entire support kit for us.

I'm saying that changing things from the way they were for years, when no one complained and just for the sake of change, feels horrible to me.

Something can be good or bad but if it doesnt feel right then what is the point.

6 minutes ago, Omnisia said:

I'm not saying I know how to balance the game.

I was Medical Corps Leader in Sand twice bro. Trust me. I get it. xD I wasn't singling you out, I was saying that we wouldn't be here if Yami never made that wind nerf post. 

chakra medic should be reverted back to what is was before, lowering the duration of chakra scalpel by 10 seconds to add more damage gives tai/med more of a buff then pure chak/int meds and they can now run while healing?? tai is getting more of a buff then meds are, treat wound was better as a 1 second cast time if they wanted to nerf it for high level pvp then nerf the healing and keep the 1 second cast. change cell regen back to the way it was before...running while healing with that range is way to good especially for kitting 

• Like 1

Treat Wounds 
Update changes:
No change to chakra points,
No Change to animation or movement cast, 
(Nerf due to animation)
Casting time changed from 1 second to 2 seconds, (Nerf)
Given identifying alert on use (Nerf)

- 10 chakra points
- 14 second cooldown
- 4 heals(scale with chakra stat) every 3 seconds for a 12 second duration
(80 chakra stat = 65 heal x 4 = 260)
- 2 second casting time
- Stationary cast
- Identifying casting notification
- Can only cast on others

Cell Regeneration
Update changes:
Chakra points reduced from 140 rank 3 to 100 rank 3, (Buff)
Healing amount increased, (Buff)
Can now cast while on the run (Buff)

- 100 chakra points
- 24 second cooldown
- 5 heals(scale with chakra stat) every 2 seconds for a 9 second duration
(80 chakra stat = 50 heal x 4 = 250)
- 2 second casting time
- Running cast
- Identifying casting notification
- Can cast on others and self

TW is still disgusting to use.

Currently while playing solo chk med I have 4 jutsus:

-Treat wounds (useless in pvp)
-Revive (???)
-Cell Regen (Wow 2s cast I can def not get canceled by 99% of the players)
-Scalpel (Melee em to death baby! (activating it in an organised battle is hard))