How often do you want tournaments?

Ueda

Tournament Survey  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you want tournaments?

• 4 x Daily
    • 2 x Daily
    • Daily
    • 4x Weekly
    • 2x Weekly
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
  2. 2. In what Timezones do you want tournaments to be hosted? (Afternoon in...)

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Australia
  3. 3. Do you want a mix of Team & Non-Team tournaments to be hosted at different timings?

• Yes, Let me choose my team
    • Yes, Random Teams
    • No, just 1v1s

1. Localized arena's around a world in danger zones, where player's have to come if wanna particape in tournament,

2. Use curently arena's in every village for automatized event, 
Kage or Jonin can host it for "X" amount of ryo and those points which villager's collect by doing mission's ("Sand village intel" etc.).

also make player which host able to change options like do 2vs2 or 1vs1, sand exclusive tournament or for every village etc..

• Like 2

I'd like to see a king of the hill event. Stay within the capture zone for the longest amount of time to win. Death makes you respawn outside of the event but puts you back in after 15 seconds. 

Make sure you can't capture while KO'd

I'd also like to see an event that utilizes the guns. How about a chaotic free for all that puts everybody into a big war zone map like the desert. Instead of being eliminated from the event on death, however, just put em right back in. Player with the highest kill count wins. Shoutout to @Colettefor ruining Christmas like the grinch you are.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Siekyo said:

1. Localized arena's around a world in danger zones, where player's have to come if wanna particape in tournament,

This sounds good, it's less intrusive so people won't be able to use /event join as an escape from fights and also if we make it so different villages automatically host on different days, some RP is required to even get there. Will consider it.

4 hours ago, Siekyo said:

2. Use curently arena's in every village for automatized event, 
Kage or Jonin can host it for "X" amount of ryo and those points which villager's collect by doing mission's ("Sand village intel" etc.).

also make player which host able to change options like do 2vs2 or 1vs1, sand exclusive tournament or for every village etc..

Having players able to host tournaments is a good idea in the future.

3 hours ago, Sava said:

If the engine can do automated events then where ctf or other well known game modes at? Soon? 

The capability is there now for such events, we can work on more after we're done with standard tournaments.

1 hour ago, Nefarious said:

I'd like to see a king of the hill event. Stay within the capture zone for the longest amount of time to win. Death makes you respawn outside of the event but puts you back in after 15 seconds. 

Make sure you can't capture while KO'd

That's a cool idea for sure, along with CTF.

1 hour ago, Nefarious said:

I'd also like to see an event that utilizes the guns. How about a chaotic free for all that puts everybody into a big war zone map like the desert. Instead of being eliminated from the event on death, however, just put em right back in. Player with the highest kill count wins. Shoutout to @Colettefor ruining Christmas like the grinch you are.

That's also a fun idea, but probably something like this would be better hosted by GMs rather than being an automated thing.

1 hour ago, Daizo said:

So basically the strongest village in the game can gatekeep the arena to horde event coupons? 

Yes, 
Maybe those arena's shouldn't be in Danger zone, but the path to them, also a good decision would be make a more than 1 way in to this object's.
Of course my suggestion wasn't about EVERY tournament, but some of them. 
they can be even pure RP tournament's with low prizes. 

All for what i am looking is give a player's more way's for feel immersion and things for what they can fight with other's.