players made organizations

defyo5

Hello, 
When we will be able to play with our friends as missing ninja? 
without organization we can't play together in the way what we want, i belive there is more player's with this issue, 

we wait 3/4 months and not even look like anything will change soon, any info about new organization system? @Erox

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Siekyo said:

Hello, 
When we will be able to play with our friends as missing ninja? 
without organization we can't play together in the way what we want, i belive there is more player's with this issue, 

we wait 3/4 months and not even look like anything will change soon, any info about new organization system? @Erox

I don't think they want to add player organizations again. You guys can already make your own organization without anything in game so it kind of makes no sense to add it.

11 minutes ago, Daizo said:

I don't think they want to add player organizations again. You guys can already make your own organization without anything in game so it kind of makes no sense to add it.

As a missing ninja you will have friendly fire if you're playing with more than 4 people (max people in the party). So it makes sense.

In clubs section you can see this -  "a separate guild system will be added later to replace Player Organizations in-game".

Apparently there were plans to make possible for players to create their own orgs/guilds.

On 12/5/2021 at 4:28 PM, Daizo said:

All what i want is fairly fight against other groups like Akatsuki or Villages groups.

If in game will be more War Zones then i wouldn't even ask.