Top 25 Mechanical Players (2021)

Enver

9 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Y’all need to relax, I don’t think it’s in order. Even if it would be, every player has a different perspective of other players with their own bias who cares who’s 1 or 25

You care just like me or else we wouldn't be here now get lost.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, D E M O N said:

So you think you have better mechanics, such as movement, landing precise attacks, better at sub punishing ect. compared to Ghost? TA favoured dogtier list, man put Issa on the list over and higher than Ethan and Ninjutsu too 😆

12 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Y’all need to relax, I don’t think it’s in order. Even if it would be, every player has a different perspective of other players with their own bias who cares who’s 1 or 25

Mechanics have a cap aswell and the players named in this list have almost perfected it so its based on small amounts. Do you know how many players are in the game? Top 25 is insane already.

I still need to spar Ethan but I agree on Ninjutsu to be fair, I will put him higher.

1 minute ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

D_E_M_ON_SAVES_THE_DAY.png

So you think Enver is better than Ghost 'mechanically' AND the majority of people above him? I'm even in VC saying some people on that list are really good mechanically for example boo's poison scalpels and follow up and not needing flicker to combo off. I know just cos u got family issues with him doesn't mean u gotta try meme everything about him and be TA bias 😆

2 hours ago, D E M O N said:

Ahh yes @Enver please define your view of mechanics

Anything to do with your hands (your ability + speed to react + execute things of complexity. 
"things" can be combos, precise movement or combinations of multiple key inputs. 
Being able to do this consistently and under pressure, not just on a dummy)

If this list was based on brain aswell it would be completly different.

There are 2000+ people in Nin Discord, everyone in the top 25 are insane players. 

2 minutes ago, Enver said:

Anything to do with your hands (your ability + speed to react + execute things of complexity. 
"things" can be combos, precise movement or combinations of multiple key inputs. 
Being able to do this consistently and under pressure, not just on a dummy)

If this list was based on brain it would be completly different.

And you think you're above the other 22 players named in that regard? 😆 Some for sure, I'll give you that at least.

10 minutes ago, Vipe said:

Bild_2021-12-05_031439.png

I am gonna tell you the truth Vipe. Since I’m the superstar of this world I received a serie of DMs about this topic. You and I know what comes with that famous life. Sadly I had to calm the tension.

• Like 1

Honestly it's not a bad list, but the idea that mastering mechanics is different than being a top tier player is wrong. If you have truly mastered the mechanics of your mastery and the game itself, you are in the top 1% of players. There are a few names out of place in my opinion, however, but that is to be expected in such a large list. That said, all of these players are good and have a great understanding of their masterie's and the game's mechanics.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hageshi said:

Cringe

Only if you cant make any tier list in 2 years

1 hour ago, Nefarious said:

Honestly it's not a bad list, but the idea that mastering mechanics is different than being a top tier player is wrong. If you have truly mastered the mechanics of your mastery and the game itself, you are in the top 1% of players. There are a few names out of place in my opinion, however, but that is to be expected in such a large list. That said, all of these players are good and have a great understanding of their masterie's and the game's mechanics.

It is not wrong, mechanics isnt the only thing that counts in PvP.

Yin Katara have bit better mechanics than Static but Static will beat him easily.