nobody Nik

hustlehoff

e0b0e96b9dd5a69880572672a465b3b4.png
1. A man who knows nothing can teach you nothing.(Nik)
2. Buying kills to cbk/bounty is a piece of cake?
3. When you start playing a new game, you don't check its tutorials on the forum and you don't ask how to play, usually the game teaches you this.
4. The fact that over 100 people were banned does not change the fact that the game is empty.
5. @Ueda is an admin and punished the cheaters, 
6. No one is interested in your life.
897662d21a882eb8e13abcbb6027ee06.png

7. A man who can't do anything, can't teach you anything.(Nik) the player base is only toxic to such morons
8. But keep on playing your game and don't force the new player on these flaping rules, every new player for nin is salvation

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

3 hours ago, hustlehoff said:

every new player for nin is salvation

I read your post saw this and was like "Ah shit he's trolling" and if you're not you're crazy. This entire thread is false hope for something that will never happen. By all means, if it does happen and I'm wrong; that would be super awesome, but it's not gonna happen! I've been playing Nin Online for 6 years. You want to paint me in this picture that I'm some toxic guy, but just the other day in Nin Discord, some guy was coming at me for the same thing, but turns out that guy admitted to having 60 warning points on Nin Online. All my warning points are for spamming. Also, I'm quite accomplished! I've trained a lot of people on Nin, I've done many things in Sand I've hit 50 over 8 times I've had a summon over 5 times, I've helped many and I've hosted many tournaments in the past. I've also beat many. I've done many great things on Nin and in real life. I'm not some toxic guy, I'm only disrespectful to those who deserve it, and those who deserve it are among the following category:

1. If you say something stupid before doing your research

2. If your ego is super high

3. If you make ridiculous and stupid demands of me

but if I'm going to be disrespectful I'm going to do it in a stupid way because I believe it rubs the sting in quite a bit. My opinion matters, or rather should matter a lot more than some noob who is crying about "Oh leveling is too hard". Life is hard. Nin is hard. Rory says it in the academy lessons. Suck it up and keep moving forward (not in those exact words). I'm not going to be nice to anyone, I don't know you, therefore I don't care about your feelings. You have done nothing to earn my respect; if anything you do quite the opposite. Also, it's not like I grabbed a knife and slashed the guy. You people don't know what a real attack is. Nut up and nullify your emotions a bit. They're just words.