Missions change

Irksoy

Question

My idea is to abandon the limit of 3 missions per day, with a simultaneous reduction of experience for missions (about 30% experience from current missions). Currently, on a lower level, you have to complete ~ 3 missions per level, after the change, it would be ~ 9 missions.

What would that do?

-Increasing the activity of players throughout the day.

-For people who spend a lot of time, they have the ability to hit levels faster.

-Greater activity will make it easier to do missions such as cbk / ww.

Additionally, you need to add a cooldown for abandoning a mission, 1 abandonment / 1h (so you won't be able to choose the mission you want)

What are your thoughts about this?

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Prince Nik said:

I'm really not, but I'm definitely going to waste my time with someone who doesn't put in effort into the game and wants the easy route to success and wants to complain so hard about everything everyone else does. Hard work pays off. Learn it kids. You aren't special. 

I'll let you know I'm steadily levelling 4 levels per week, I am in no rush, I'm trying to experience the game and the community, the game lacks repeatable time-worthy content (XP/RYO worthy) to help get closer to endgame early on, there could be many more jutsu too, there's a lot of npc's who don't do anything in this game, a village friendship points by talking to all npcs would be fun, specially with all the funny dialogues the game has.

I think it's a mistake not having a main storyline that steadily levels you up to level 15 and then you're let on your own to farm quests and other content/mobs.

I'm having fun however as a Tai user, not yet so much involved into the game's mechanics and barely managing to perform nice combos yet in PvE, not even ready for PvP besides spamming attacks.

As I discover the game, I see things I consider could be better, why the hate? Explain it at least, cause I'm doing my grind, but I'm not a hardcore grinding neet, I'm sorry if that upsets you.

I'll let you know it's also fun to just be online not grinding for me right now, talking to people and learning how things work around here, not just an endless grind, although, I'm in heavy need of Ryo as of right now (increase drop rate of trash itemz pls [X Chance for double or triple drop ;).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Feyr said:

I'll let you know I'm steadily levelling 4 levels per week, I am in no rush, I'm trying to experience the game and the community, the game lacks repeatable time-worthy content (XP/RYO worthy) to help get closer to endgame early on, there could be many more jutsu too, there's a lot of npc's who don't do anything in this game, a village friendship points by talking to all npcs would be fun, specially with all the funny dialogues the game has.

I think it's a mistake not having a main storyline that steadily levels you up to level 15 and then you're let on your own to farm quests and other content/mobs.

I'm having fun however as a Tai user, not yet so much involved into the game's mechanics and barely managing to perform nice combos yet in PvE, not even ready for PvP besides spamming attacks.

As I discover the game, I see things I consider could be better, why the hate? Explain it at least, cause I'm doing my grind, but I'm not a hardcore grinding neet, I'm sorry if that upsets you.

I'll let you know it's also fun to just be online not grinding for me right now, talking to people and learning how things work around here, not just an endless grind, although, I'm in heavy need of Ryo as of right now (increase drop rate of trash itemz pls [X Chance for double or triple drop ;).

A lot of my hate actually goes away due to the fact that you're putting in effort and making the attempt to learn. That was my main complaint. I can teach you the basics, give you leveling tips and tricks and show you how to make leveling a piece of cake but all you had to really do was ask instead of expecting Rory to change the entire leveling system. Ask around about the game owner and you'll find out what goes on. Over 100 people just got banned apparently. What he wants goes, and he's made it quite clear (among other things like advanced) what he won't do. It takes quite a bit of searching on the forums. The only other thing I hated is the fact that you said "I have a life a job I'm not grinding 24/7 like you kids". I'm 23, and I pay my own rent. The entire community knows leveling takes long, the majority of us that play this are adults with our own lives and jobs and some of us even have kids (Holy cow I pray to God I don't have kids yet). There are quite a few kids that play this too. Many people from different backgrounds. You do three missions a day, turn them in during a blessing only. Do not prioritize leveling on Nin unless you have daily resets. Do not make any dedications to villages or communities on Nin. At some point, someone will not like you and you will be exiled. Do your missions and log out. That is the way you will have the most fun on Nin and gain the best experience and the fastest way to 60. That is what you should expect when you play. Also, expect a very toxic player base. As I said. Many different opinions, many different friendships and cliques and a lot of beef. Keep it real. 

19 minutes ago, Prince Nik said:

A lot of my hate actually goes away due to the fact that you're putting in effort and making the attempt to learn. That was my main complaint. I can teach you the basics, give you leveling tips and tricks and show you how to make leveling a piece of cake but all you had to really do was ask instead of expecting Rory to change the entire leveling system. Ask around about the game owner and you'll find out what goes on. Over 100 people just got banned apparently. What he wants goes, and he's made it quite clear (among other things like advanced) what he won't do. It takes quite a bit of searching on the forums. The only other thing I hated is the fact that you said "I have a life a job I'm not grinding 24/7 like you kids". I'm 23, and I pay my own rent. The entire community knows leveling takes long, the majority of us that play this are adults with our own lives and jobs and some of us even have kids (Holy cow I pray to God I don't have kids yet). There are quite a few kids that play this too. Many people from different backgrounds. You do three missions a day, turn them in during a blessing only. Do not prioritize leveling on Nin unless you have daily resets. Do not make any dedications to villages or communities on Nin. At some point, someone will not like you and you will be exiled. Do your missions and log out. That is the way you will have the most fun on Nin and gain the best experience and the fastest way to 60. That is what you should expect when you play. Also, expect a very toxic player base. As I said. Many different opinions, many different friendships and cliques and a lot of beef. Keep it real. 

I sense much defeat in your spirit young one.

I appreciate your explanation, maybe you're right, maybe not, don't be mad, don't take it on people. You're hating period.

7 minutes ago, Feyr said:

I sense much defeat in your spirit young one.

I appreciate your explanation, maybe you're right, maybe not, don't be mad, don't take it on people. You're hating period.

Look man, you're wasting forum space for necessary topics so I'm going to stop replying to you if you're not going to take anything seriously. 

27 minutes ago, Prince Nik said:

Look man, you're wasting forum space for necessary topics so I'm going to stop replying to you if you're not going to take anything seriously. 

tbh it actually was a really good post w a lot of good suggestions til u started attacking for no reason 🏌️‍♂️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Prince Nik said:

It really wasn't. Full of things that were never going to happen. 

How u know it will never happen,,,? 
There's like 8/9 months until the Steam version release ( which i assume is the final product ) they'll definitely add + stuff

Forum was always full of suggestions like these, and people seem to agree/like it cause they all have 20+ upvotes.
I dont really think Devs will release the game ( July 2022 ) with the current leveling system. They already added some missions 1-10 to make it easier ( they even give u pills n stuff ), so the whole thing is already improving. 

• Like 1