Wind Sadge Time

Latom

I come to the forums today reaching out to the community both wind and non-wind users to see what you guys think should happen with wind.

In my opinion its current state is alright but the recent kb change as rory stated kinda ruined an entire meta centered around wind that gave it really high dps if you could connect drilling correctly. I feel like wind right now is kind of lacking in anything special and want to hear what you guys might come up with because if anything reasonable comes out of this topic rory might actually consider it for wind hopefullyy.

PS. where da man ainz at when you need a wind user ;-;

Wind is fine. It has two jutsu which do high damage and are easy to land (Wind Claw, Hurricane Blade) and the whole kit in general has high base damage, some of it's jutsu just require more aim and setup.
This is like history repeating itself when people used to say Wind needs buffs before and then it ended up being overtuned.

I kind of feel like wind is fine as it is right now, and the recent changes should be left for awhile (not just regarding wind, but the changes to WM, Tai, Med, GF etc) so we can see how the game looks a few weeks from now before looking into anything else that might need nerfed or buffed.

Although, while I don't think it's needed, it is odd that wind seems to be the only element that has a jutsu that doesn't evolve at a higher level. Atrane had a fun suggestion, maybe could add piercing to the wind shuriken (but that might be a bit too much)

mannn why is the gf/wm the first to drop a comment about balance on my post T_T T_T

1 minute ago, Quips said:

I kind of feel like wind is fine as it is right now, and the recent changes should be left for awhile (not just regarding wind, but the changes to WM, Tai, Med, GF etc) so we can see how the game looks a few weeks from now before looking into anything else that might need nerfed or buffed.

Although, while I don't think it's needed, it is odd that wind seems to be the only element that has a jutsu that doesn't evolve at a higher level. Atrane had a fun suggestion, maybe could add piercing to the wind shuriken (but that might be a bit too much)

completely understand this view and I'm loving most of the recent changes, just feels bad to see wind get the one jutsu that made it really viable get nerfed considering it feels like an offbrand fan now. some kb, some bleed, a homming and 1 easy to abuse flicker move but without the good coverage of melees and cc

It's "okay" as it is, it just needs more than 2 buttons. Watch most people play wind and it's 90% playing around claw and homing. It used to be that landing drilling consistently would separate the strong from the weak but that isn't the case anymore.

A simple change like increasing the projectile speed on wind scythe by 20-30% would make it usable and be enough of a buff to wind, I think. It already has good base and a bleeding effect, it just isn't viable to use because it moves so slow.

• Like 1