Give kage's a buff on their robe

Itachi Uchiha

Question

+15 to all stats. 

The Kage is the strongest ninja in the village, give them an extra edge.

The argument can be made that "They are Kage because they are the strongest therefor do not need the buff."

Same can be said for akatsuki and the other official orgs. Kage's should receive a buff.

But now the issue of when they leave kage position and can still equip their robe presents itself. I think with the current engine that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Tie it to the rank. I still think if you aren't the kage you shouldn't be able to equip it.

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

On 8/27/2021 at 11:51 PM, Itachi Uchiha said:

+15 to all stats. 

The Kage is the strongest ninja in the village, give them an extra edge.

The argument can be made that "They are Kage because they are the strongest therefor do not need the buff."

Same can be said for akatsuki and the other official orgs. Kage's should receive a buff.

But now the issue of when they leave kage position and can still equip their robe presents itself. I think with the current engine that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Tie it to the rank. I still think if you aren't the kage you shouldn't be able to equip it.

Kage's join their official orgs: PB, guardians, swordsmen and get stat buffs for free anyway. ?