LMPF Recruitment

Korra

Welcome to LMPF Recruitment. LMPF will be more active than ever we'll work together to do our best and keep our village safe. I will be recruiting constantly when needed so please fill up this application if you would like to join and I will take a look.     

Form:-       Mastery:
                   Level:
                   Motive for joining:

9th LMPF Chief,

Korra. 👮‍♀️Konoha_Military_Police_Force.thumb.png.fff35e72ce18e2530e56731ebffe4450.png

• Like 2

Masteries: Medic & Fire
Level: 52
Motive for joining:
Since I returned from a training-break, I enjoy the positive vibes of the Leaf Village. 
I feel the need to do something and nothing is more suitable for that intention, than becoming an important part of the structures of the Leaf, the LMPF.
I may not be the best fighter or a legendary Medic, but that shouldn't stop me to be more active, right? ...right?

• Like 1

Mastery: Water/Wm
Level: 60
Motive for joining: Mainly getting a learning experience for future things. When it come's to understanding, involvement, contact, maturity, patience and wisdom, I fit all those roles. Aside from that, the only other org that I haven't been apart of which is the most important imo is the LMPF.

• Like 1

Mastery: GF/WM

Level: 47 (will become wm at 50)

I believe joining the LMPF will teach me more about the Leaf security, its community and will count towards one of my goals of becoming ANBU, never been on any org, as learning the game, so I believe its a good opportunity to keep growing in the nin world

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 6/22/2023 at 8:18 AM, ThirdTry said:

i thought orgs got removed?

Mastery: FIRE

Level: 27

Motive:  Finding a group of players to grind with and enjoy the game with.

Hello ThirdTry,

Official organizations are still in the game. Only player organizations have been removed while they are being reworked.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...