Transformation Jutsu

Seifer

This jutsu is super fun to mess around with and changes battle strategies completely. Gj @Uedaon this one ^.^ I believe the maps need an update of items to transform to in order for this jutsu to reach its full potential. Cacti, barrels, shrubbery and NPC's among other things should be added everywhere. This way people will not be very confident on what is out of place. Having names changed to the thing you have become would help too, but masking works for now. All a WiP I suppose.

On a side note, I hope we get clone jutsu back with this.

Btw, how are people turning into boxes? ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hageshi said:

I feel like Sensory should be able to pop the transformation jutsu. Also transforming into GMs shouldn't be a thing ?

But yeah over all GREAT addition. 

Also, for boxes you selfcast (with ALT) 

Ooooo, thank you ^^

1 minute ago, Hageshi said:

I feel like Sensory should be able to pop the transformation jutsu. Also transforming into GMs shouldn't be a thing ?

But yeah over all GREAT addition. 

Also, for boxes you selfcast (with ALT) 

Yea I was actually about to come make a similar post. The jutsu is definitely fun but needs a way to be countered. Sensory fits well since its a jutsu meant to detect and seems like it would rely on the intuition of the player using it. Unlike how with cloak a chakra medic can usually see them and break it without much thought. Would def be a cool interaction that is slightly more skill based. @Ueda

Thank you ;)

We'll be making Sensory Technique cancel it.

We'll be making players unable to turn into Staff.

To turn into a box, don't target anyone and use Transformation Technique. There'll be an update tomorrow and the Technique will then turn you into one of 20 random objects, and we can add more as time goes on :) Could add more ranks, for maybe more objects.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ueda said:

Thank you ;)

We'll be making Sensory Technique cancel it.

We'll be making players unable to turn into Staff.

To turn into a box, don't target anyone and use Transformation Technique. There'll be an update tomorrow and the Technique will then turn you into one of 20 random objects, and we can add more as time goes on :) Could add more ranks, for maybe more objects.

What about add command's in game, and if you type for example /transformation box  then you transform in to box? 
just for avoid RNG, 

Sometimes you transform in to object's which are obviously to notice for enemy

//edit 
Also would be nice if your HP bar became hidden when transfrom in to object's

• Like 1