Fun Fun Dailies

Latom

#PollGang  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Made your lowbie life rough in mist if it was rough at all?

• DZ grinding areas
    • Boat
    • Dailies
    • Other (Drop a comment if you want to explain)

Honestly there was a lot of reasons why I left mist. It was very inactive when I would play, the boat rides would take way too long. Since no high levels were on it was basically free killings for level 10 characters because the fox/dragonfly map kills count for bounty/missions (the 2nd map entering the village, come on now) The passive is one of the most useful but in the end I couldn't stand playing in the village unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

definitely seems like the boat is the main reason in the poll so maybe in the future we will see new things to change up the travel between asoki and mist
(Not just taking boat or zigzagging for a few minutes dodging giant tentacles owo)

thx everyone for who voted for doing so

• 2 months later...

These goddamn trash bags hidden behind trees, buildings, the passive which only works on maps with water (while others works everywhere),
The easy lowbie picking at foxes/fireflies/ants, the lack of a wide open location of easy acess to spar, that lowbie puppy mission which this puppy somehow
ends up on another continent, extenuating farming missions with ungrateful EXP rewards (that actually counts to all villages)

But hey, fuji, mist village has the 7sm that you could join, No, I can't join, they're made for a specific build --'