Suggestions

Sn1per Old

Question

Chunin Exam Suggestion

As we all know the Chunin Exams happened recently and in some village the participation was relatively low, this got me thinking why don't we make the Chunin Exams in a more similar way to the anime. By this I mean why don't we have the Chunin Exams held in 1 village and all villages come to the same village just like the anime, I think this will be a lot more fun as it will bring more RP opportunities and the pvp will be more fun as villages will compete against each other and have more people to fight against.

Story Line/ New Missions Suggestions

Another suggestion I have is having some sort of story line, I think this will make it more enjoyable for lowbies and new players and it would give the veteran players something to look forward to and try out. This also links to my next point which is to add a couple new missions so that there is a little bit of variety and something new because most missions are pretty similar and get too repetitive.

Akatsuki Event Suggestion 

My final suggestion which is more of an idea is to add some incentive to Akatsuki, I believe by adding a monthly or bi weekly event that involves Akatsuki in some way will make them not only more active but will also give some content to the villagers and rogues. This could vary from selecting random players from villages that Akatsuki has to kill for rewards and bounty to even something complex like some sort of tail beast event where if Akatsuki capture 9 players picked at random that are jinchuriki (giving them an item that drops on death or something like that)  then they summon the 10 tails and get given a huge buff that helps them raid and destroy villages.

These are all rough suggestions and ideas that i think will be a cool addition to the game so thank you for reading and if you have any ideas please reply and like the post :)

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

The First suggestion is known on nin as a Joint exam, Which was cut off due to the server performance while having lots of players on at the time. I Think ueda should take it into consideration since its alot more fun and competitive not to mention the new server performance is alot better.

• Like 1