Lightning

Yamikami

Question

It has come to my attention that at this moment the Lightning element is the only element which has only 1 instant cast jutsu. Every other elemental mastery has two of them, which is odd since Lightning is said to have a good balance of damage and speed.

For this reason I think that the Feast of Lightning jutsu should be instant cast, but self stun the user for 1 second. Rather than casting for 1 second and then hitting the enemy, the jutsu would damage instantly but make u vulnerable for 1 second. 

Lightning is said to be good at solo scenarios but it is currently lacking in that area, I think this change would help it but still allow for counterplay.

• Like 9
  • Boring 1

23 hours ago, Miki said:

This game been literally the same since 2017, minus the self stuns, I don't even know why you guys bother trying to get Rory to balance anything at this point. It just won't happen man and you guys know it at best he gonna reduce poison scalpel cooldown by 1 and increase damage by 1. 

Seriously, I don't understand. You guys are like a bunch of housewives with stockholm syndrome.

fr lighting and all other Justus / elements / masteries wont be changed in the next year - I can 1000000% guarantee it.