War zones/Forbidden jutsu

Yamikami

Question

The game currently only has 3 War Zone maps which do not see much "War" if you ask me. They are the maps where the least amount of action happens. Map switch camping has been an issue for a while now and it is a really hard thing to balance, people camp the tiles where you will appear with summons and jutsu spam making it so that fights are won by the ones who got the most time to sit and wait. 

I see War Zones as a way to fix this and force people into teamplay rather than just: "Hurr durr we have 20 people against 10 so we can just spam anything and win.". With War Zones you cannot simply rely on high numbers, you need to have coordination and team play to avoid damaging your teammates. I think that the game would function way better if fights revolved around War Zones and people going around in smaller teams to avoid Friendly Fire, rather than just zerging with numbers or camping map switch for an hour. 

I think that maps that are close to a village should be Safe Zones and Danger Zones while all the other maps should be War Zones.

If more War Zones were to be added like this I think it would be pretty cool if Forbidden jutsu which have been talked about before would be tied to these War Zones. These jutsu would be very powerful but hard to get and they would only be usable inside a War Zone map. 

An example of this would be Flying Thunder God jutsu, a very long range Flicker or something like Obito's Kamui that would make you untargetable and immune for a short duration. 

• Like 3
  • Boring 1

2 answers to this question

I agree with adding more maps as war zones, those ones that are always on constant fights, and forcing the player to actually coordinate and also use his brain, beccause a bad choice like throwing a big AoE can have consecuences, it'll add some touch of realism and people won't be able to camp the mapswitchs that easily, because of the friendly fire.

Im totally agree, that would make sense for form a squad's of 4 people specialized in diffrent thing's, 
also i feel like war zone doesn't exists in game.

just imagine coordinate 4 fire users throw together wide great fire ball in to enemy heal's spot, etc.